HMR fox

See big fox killed with an HMR theyll do it if you know what your doing so boys way down yonder kill fox with rimfire magnums all the time. My brother has a mag article and it was on killing fox in OZ and this olboy used a Ruger 22 magnum and thats all he used killed hundreds of fox with it! ~marco

Quote:
Nice going Jorg. That is one big fox for sure.

Thanks David .I enjoyed your dvds on shooting and a couple of my friends have watched them aswell and they keep raving on about that shot you took with your 6mm06 at that groundhog. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
You guys down under like the 17HMR?

yep its a fun gun and good for small properties .Mostly use it for close range shots.

I'm glad everyone liked the DVDs Jorg. I enjoy filming, editing and putting movies together about as much as the shooting itself.

Quote:
I'm glad everyone liked the DVDs Jorg. I enjoy filming, editing and putting movies together about as much as the shooting itself.

I will have to take my movie camera out next time and have a try.

What do you guys like shooting down under 17gr. 20gr.? Im reallly starting to like thsoe 20gr. XTP they shoot about as flat as the 17gr. and hit alittle harder from what I can tell. Was out shooting at some long range crows the other day at what looked like 250yds. didnt have my range finder but thats what it looked like and those little 20s were getting out there and shooting flat as a lazer! ~marco

Currently using CCI 17grn v-max and havnt tried any others yet but hope to soon.Everyone else uses Hornady or Winchester, CCI etc.What brand Hmr is your rifle?

jorg243, I shoot a Ruger 77/17 with a Leupold 3x9x40 VAR XII and it will shoot the 20gr.XTP 17gr.TNT and the Hornady V-max all the same at 100yds. don't need to change scope settings! Best at 100yds. is with V-max 6 shots went .860. havent touched the rifle no bedding no trigger job nothing! Its a crow killing SOB out to 200+yds. no kidding! I love that rifle! ~Marco

Back