Ready for squirrel

Wow, another nice picture! It is in the low forties here at night, mid sixties for the day temperatures, the leaves are just beginning to turn colors and fall... Love it!

Hey JAMaidens, that Mossberg is nice, looks just like mine. I started out shooting my 346M when I was 12 years old. Now 61, nice squirrel gun. I have the orginal Mossberg scope side mounted. Real fine photo there.

Those old Mossbergs are down right deadly accurate! Dad bought this one at a a gun shop in my home town for $90 in the late 80's... that was a lot of money for him to spend on a gun, but the four others that we have are ALL shooters. This one was never fired and was given to me. I think Dad gave it to me in '87 or '88??? It was the old target model with the really nice globe front sights that you can switch the post out in... I shot it for a few years open site then I put an old Weaver K6 fine crosshair on it and never looked back! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Many squirrel, rabbit, crow, groundhog, raccoon, and even a few fox that were in the wrong place at the right time have fallen to this fine rifle. I would put this rifle up against ANY factory 22 rifle today, even the Kimber and CZ. With RWS match grade ammo or Federal Ultra Match it is down right scary accurate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Good to see someone else has the Mossyberg fever! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Back