Christensen Arms

Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#1068163 - 09/23/08 08:51 PM Remington VTR in 308 (any good?)
txdiamond17 Offline
Predator Master

Loc: Stanton, Texas
I am wanting a 308 and saw the VTR today at Cabelas. This thing looks like a great gun. I have searched and am having a dilemma. I like the barrel and brake, but don't know anything about the new X-Mark trigger. How does this gun compare to the other brands? I am keeping all options open. I have several Remy 700s and I am not familiar with the other brands since I have never owned anything but Remington. Tikka and Savage have caught my eye as well. I just want a good gun I can take anywhere and hunt with, durability and accuracy being top priorities. Thanks for the help guys

#1068164 - 09/23/08 09:31 PM Re: Remington VTR in 308 (any good?) [Re: txdiamond17]
kunas Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: winchester va
you might want to look at the FN PBR bolt gun Fn has a extremely good reputation for accuracy and reliability i dont know how much the rem you looked at was but i think you can get a pbr for around 9 bills while the pbr xp is the fluted model for about 12-14 bills i just bought a pbr xp that i havent shot yet but everything im reading they are supposed to be a beast Ron

#1068165 - 09/23/08 09:50 PM Re: Remington VTR in 308 (any good?) [Re: kunas]
skab0311 Offline
Predator Master

Loc: Kearney, Ne
Try looking at the Remington SPS Tactical in .308 I love mine. Seen them for sale for $550

Moderator:  Infidel 762 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.