I stalked a Mountain Lion! (Pics)

Man thats awesome. The picture proof is so cool. You read a lot of stories but they are just stories without pictures. Man that is a experience!!!!!!!!!!

man i would have been lip squeeking.this is way awesome.dont know of too many people thats got them with a bow like that.you are very lucky.i have seen them on my place but always at a run.

Wow cool story. Just this last weekend hunting elk i ran into a lion. I was chasing down this bull that was screaming and then all of the sudden the woods went silent and i couldn't figure out why. Next thing i know there is a big tom staring at me 20 yards away on the trail. Luckly he turned and ran off after a brief stare down. Pretty scarry, but an awesome memory to look back on.

aerallic:
WOW! What a great story. You did great with the camera and stalk of that mountain lion. Like you,getting close is the real thrill for me when hunting.

A few years ago, when returning to my vehicle from a coyote hunting stand in cougar country, I noticed my out-going footprints had two sets of cougar prints on them. Most probably an adult female and an adolescent were stalking me (mama teaching junior to hunt). What a thrill I got when realizing how close I may have come to an exciting meeting!

Best wishes on your future hunts,

Karl in Phoenix

Back