Russia send armed warships to U.S. backyard

Quote:
"Reason #1.JWP sent a scathing email to W.in effect calling W. a liberal POS.Warned him no cookies would be forthcoming?"

What in the world are you babbling about?

Because you were going OFF subject twards your own agenda. Theres other threads for that.

Quote:
OK...I'm dusting off my "Red Dawn" DVD now. Man, that was a great movie. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

"WOLVERINES!!!!"

Yeah buddy.

Quote:
Ah, hmmm, OK, but was not the Monroe Doctrine our justification for opposing the Soviets during the Cuban Missile Crisis of 1962? And was not Kennedy's opposition to the missiles' deployment the correct course of action? I believe it was.

Unfortunately we cant call foul on Russia on this now. We have way more involvement on they're side of the world then selling a few planes and missiles. We cant exactly follow the doctrine its been overstepped for so long. Our allies will be gone.

We have been policing all areas of the world that are in our and our allies interests. We had an opportunity to bury the ax after the Soviet Union fell. We did not take that opportunity. Would have been much less expensive than taking over Afghanistan and Iraq. We could have thrown a bone to Russia and had them on our side to police that side of the globe. Would also be allot cheaper to sew 2 extra stars on the flag then to rebuild the invaded countries just to hand them back to watch the Muslims take them over. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Quote:
I for one have always said we haven't seen the last of Mother Russia. Excellent points Java and Az.

DaddyRabbit. I didn't think I would ever say this but I agree with you 100%.

Maybe just shoving some weight around but they could be back where they were in a couple weeks, maybe except for East Germany.

Gorbachev, good man = American jobs didn't pan out.

Last edited:
Quote:
Russia (Magog) will be the leader of the Arab confederation that attacks Israel for Armegeddon. A Russian base in Syria will be another part of the puzzle. It's no coincidence that Iran has recieved significant support from them for their "peaceful" nuclear program. Time is getting short my friends.

Ya know dawg i've always wanted to believe otherwise but you may be onto something. If they only would've listened to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif. 20 what years ago and global economy will be the end with no mention of the US /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif. Time will tell.

hey Dawg, I know your post definitely made me do a double take as that whacked out bunch on the other side of the river concerns me. According to the scriptures Gog and Magog does not come into play until after the 1000 year reign of Christ.

Rev 20:[6] Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
[7] And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
[8] And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
[9] And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Quote:
Russia (Magog) will be the leader of the Arab confederation that attacks Israel for Armegeddon. A Russian base in Syria will be another part of the puzzle. It's no coincidence that Iran has recieved significant support from them for their "peaceful" nuclear program. Time is getting short my friends.

Quote:

Well somebody has been hittin the Kool-aid pretty HARD, probably while wearing his tin-foil hat.

"Tin-foil hats"... now that's funny! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gifLMAO I think more than one person has been wearing them lately and probably marching around in circles in their basements! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quote:
"Tin-foil hats"... now that's funny! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gifLMAO I think more than one person has been wearing them lately and probably marching around in circles in their basements! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tin_foil_hat.gif

Last edited:
Back