Stepping down as a moderator

TonyTebbe

As ya'll know, I'm attempting a very risky business launch at this point in my life. Add onto it the focus of a home sale, move, uproot and settle, etc... all puts more irons in my fire than I have ever had. All in which need my full attention.

We have our first booked hunters starting tomorrow night. Looking at our calendar throughout this calling season, there are quite a few weeks that I will only be at home 2 days. Those 2 days need to be focussed on my wife and family and not on the computer. They are the whole reason I started this new venture and walked away from a high stress corporate position in search of a simpler life for us.

Earlier today, I announced to the Administrators and fellow moderators that it's time for me to become a dedicated and proud member of Predator Masters and allow others to moderate. This applies to all the boards I currently moderate at, which is PM, OPHA, and TPP. I've stepped down from all of them.

I need to streamline my focus and time, and feel that I wouldn't be doing the moderator position justice. I will still be a very active PM member and proud Advertiser, as I was before I was asked to help moderate this great board. It's been a great time watching PM grow and now it's time to enjoy the fruits of many current and past adminstrations' labor. Those guys have and continue to work their butts off to make this site a great place to hang out.

Edited to add: I write this with the most regret and utmost sincerity I have. This was not an easy decision, but one that's been on my mind for the past 8 months or so, and one that I knew would come this fall. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Sincerely,

Tony

Last edited:
Tony- I sure wish you the absolute best in your new business venture. It is exciting to see a guy take a leap and try and make a living doing what you love. Someday when I can free up some extra coin I am coming to hunt with you. Get your business running successful and take care of your family first.

Best Luck Tony!

You know how I feel about this... it is a sad day for the Call Forums... it is the start of a new day for you! Stay in touch and keep making great calls!

Thanks for your input and dedication that has helped make PM what it is today!

Nikonut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thanks for all the work you've done here Tony.
I wish you success in your ventures. Try to have some fun doing what you enjoy doing. There are lot of people who wish they could do the same. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Tony,

Thanks for your hard work as a mod /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif. You are one of the best mods. You will be missed im sure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif. Good luck with your new buisness. I hope you do well. Its great to see guys give up the safety and security to pursue what they love. Keep building great calls /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif. I hope to order more in the future /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Thank you for all your hard work here at PM Tony. I wish you all the best in the months and years to come. Can't wait to see pics of the first stands with Predator University. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Aaron

Thanks Tony, I appreciate the hard work and dedication to this forum and to new call builders. You have helped me and others a bunch.

Good luck in you new venture, I know how time consuming being a moderator can be. I'll be looking forward to hearing about your new business when you have time to stop by. I've always enjoyed your posts and point of view and will continue to do so. Spend some quality time with your family, it only happens once.

Bob

Sounds like a great plan Tony and I'm sure you and the family will make it happen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif I enjoy all your posts and quality calls and those awesome detailed instructional posts you have made. Best of luck!!

Good luck to you Tony.
What I have seen from you in my short time on here you will make it work.
Live your dream and don't look back.

Best wishes in every thing you do.

Jim

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Tony thanks for all your time you have given to the forum to make it a better place /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif We hate to see ya step down as a mod. We wish you all the luck in the world in your new adventure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Kerry

Thanks for the kind words guys. Believe me, I'm not going anywhere...just want to join the rest of you. I was a very active member and call builder, prior to be asked to help out as a moderator. I'll continue to doing what I do and crank out calls.

Thanks...Tony

Good luck Tony. I hope it all works out beyond your wildest dreams! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif AND POST PICS!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good luck Buddy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif I appreciate all the advice and help that you have given everyone here on PM. I'm sure your adventure will be a success. I'm just jelous that I ain't going to be down there with you.
We need a whole new sub-forum called TT's Times. It will be for Tony to chime in every few days with pics and stories of his PU hunts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Tony,

I can honestly say that your role as a moderator has had a very big impact on me. I appreciate the time and knowledge that you have shared over the past couple of years and will greatly miss the contribution that you bring to the board.

I wish you the best in the new venture and am looking forward to seeing how successful you can become. Wether it matters or not, you have a friend in east Texas if you ever need one...

Back