little red fox

nightwatchman

well this morning on my way to work marked the 4th time ive seen a little red fox on the road.. the funny part is.. it is hanging around on a section of road not 100 yards from the farm we just bought... infact we are supposed to get the keys to it today... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
anyway, this little thing has to be this years pup as small as it is.. and i think that my wife and i had seen this thing a few months back when it was even smaller.
it has really peaked my enthusiasm to move in now.. bc mommy and daddy would have to be lurking around nearby as well i would think. im going to set out some trail cameras as soon as i move in and see if i can catch it on film. this has really got me excited.

yes... my dad used to hunt this farm and area years ago before he quit hunting and killed a truck load of foxes off it..... ive hunted the same general area for the past 15 years but never had the access i have now.. it has me very excited.

A shot in the dark, you have coyotes occupying the land/fields adjoining/surrounding the farmsted. Red's denning in the ditchs & close by or on the outskirts of the farmsted. Is an indicator, coyotes occupying the surrounding fields.

Back