You never know what could happen here

Duane@ssu

I could hear the "horns blowin" from my dogs,so I of couse I stopped workin and came to check on them.What could I do but laugh,and save "Rufus" He has a heck of a time living in peace.
JDcat3.jpg

JDcat2.jpg

JDcat.jpg
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Thats got to make you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif huh Duane. At least your dogs can train without you there. Good looking swather by the way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif. Have you ever been around Macdon swathers?

I imagine the boys would make short work of Mr. Rufus if they ever caught him with his guard down. That has got to be a cat that lives in fear every second of his life around your place.

Quote:
Have never run one.Just the Hesstons and the Deeres

Back when we put up hay we always had a Case International swather. We had a dealer bring out a demo Macdon and never looked back. They are built tough.

I go thru lots of "barn cats" here.Ole rufus is pretty smart he has been here a year,and been "treed"(or whatever") about 20 times.I think he just likes to mess with my dogs.

I had a high dollar,honest cat strike dog stolen last year.This was one of the best dogs I have ever owned,or hunted.She was stolen off a track as it crossed the road.
I decided to freeze brand all my dogs.With the cost of a good iron,dope,and liquid nitrogen,It cost me about 200$.
The Iron cost 125$ and will last forever.So the 75$ it cost me to brand 8 dogs is pretty cheap Ins.
I know guys will say "just chip your dogs".The problem with that is a chip is hidden,and can only be read by a shelter ,or vet.Dog theives are no good no account cowards,and will not steal a dog that is branded.
I will brand ever dog I own from now on.

Back