Biden drop out!

Doubleclutch

It appears to have indirect confirmation, per article link below.
http://camp2008victorya.blogspot.com/2008/09/hillary-clinton-replacing-joe-biden.html

Subj: CAN THIS BE TRUE ???

...from excellent sources within the DNC:
On or about October 5th, Biden will excuse himself from the ticket,
citing health problems, and he will be replaced by Hillary. This is
timed to occur after the VP debate on 10/2.

I have already seen a few short blurbs about this - the "health problem"
cited in those articles was aneurysm. probably many of you have heard
the same rumblings. However, at this point, with this inside info from
the DNC, it looks like this Obama strategy will be a go. Th

I dont think so. One thing you DONT want in any organizational venture is your #2 waiting in the wings to stab you in the back. I think Obama is savvy enough to see this trait in Hillary. Now he may dump Biden, but she aint gonna get that slot. Id see Pelosi before her.

I hope your right tack, but he's losing his base like water through a sieve.They're leaving mostly because they wanted Hillary to begin with, and believe he made a bad choice. He is getting frantic I bet when he sees the reports we see. He may see it as his only chance to win, and I believe he'll stop at nothing to win.Its a mistake to apply reasoning to him as you would normal rational people.Hopefully, when Biden does step down the public will see him for what he really is and abandon him quicker.Pelosi is damaged goods everywhere but her home district full of wackos.I don't think even Obama would buy her.Guess we'll see on Oct 5th though.

Back