Non-Typical Mule Deer, Take a Looky-see! (Print)

Ursus21

First, I want to apologize for taking so long to post another print. I've been busy creating new artwork and not so busy playing on the net. I do have a coyote print coming out very soon, but it's not ready yet. In the mean time it's almost deer season in most places, and I do have this beautiful 11"x8.5" non-typical mule deer signed and numbered limited edition print available. It's not a large print, but just the right size to fit in most places. It can be had in black and white for $20.00 or individually hand colored for $45.00, plus $5.00 shipping and handling for either print. Word to the wise though, printing costs have gone waaaaaaay up (just like everything else.) I will no longer be able to offer prints for as cheap as this print in the future. In fact future prints will be nearly double the cost. So I will honor my usual print prices for anything already printed, but the new prints that will be coming out soon will unfortunately cost quite a bit more. Please PM me for shipping details.
Thank you,
Troy Adams

Individually Hand Colored ($45.00)
muledeernontypcolorsmaller.jpg

Black and White ($20.00)
muledrawclean_293947.jpg

MTurbo,
Like I mentioned I have a brand new coyote print that will be coming out very soon. It is at the printers as I type this. I'm just waiting on them to call and let me know when it's ready. Only trouble is I've been waiting on that call since mid-August. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Very nice Buck Great job. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif GENE'O

Back