New to this Site......

Hern

I have been reading most of the posts the past several weeks and am new to this site. Great information, folks.

Many thanks to Wiley E, for putting me onto this site. Most enjoyable and educational.

I have been calling fox since the mid '60's and coyotes since '84. Am still learning.

I mainly trap now and only call once or twice a week during fur season....Hern~Pennsylvania

Welcome to the board, Hern.
If you've known Wiley E for any amount of time, then you already know more then me. God I hope he don't read this and get a big head.
biggrin.gif

Happy to have ya with us, jump right in.

~River Runner~

------------------
predatorlogo3jpg.gif

www.predatormasters.com

Hey Hern,

Welcome!! Come on in and join the rest of the Bunny Screamers.
wink.gif

Good Hunting,

Bob C.

------------------
“No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms, is as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.”
Thomas Jefferson, June 1776

Welcome Hern and glad you could join our campfire here. Jump in and "Ding" that bell if things get out of line. LOL! Seriously, glad to have you join us! Wiley E

Hern my mate, this place is bad news. You get conned into cyber hunting and end up loosing out on doing the real stuff. Better run while you still can.
Welcome to the most awesome reservoir of predator calling know-how.

Back