Detroit's Anti-Gun Mayor off to Jail!

Javafour

From our friends at the NRA-ILA:

Bloomberg Anti-Gun Mayor Now a Felon

Friday, September 05, 2008

Kwame Kilpatrick, the now-former mayor of Detroit, and a member of New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg's anti-gun coalition, "Mayors Against Illegal Guns," pled guilty to felony charges of lying under oath and obstruction of justice, and pled no-contest to the charge of assaulting a police officer, on September 4th.

Wayne County Circuit Court Judge David Groner sentenced Kilpatrick to two concurrent terms of four months in jail and fined him $1 million. Kilpatrick, who refused to resign from the mayor's job before being sentenced, was also forced to resign. He also lost his law license and will serve a five-year probation, during which time he will be barred from running for office.

Last year, Sen. Barack Obama called Kilpatrick a "great mayor" and "friend," revered as a "leader . . . across the country" for doing an "outstanding job" of bringing about a "renaissance" in the Motor City. As Kilpatrick's legal fate seemed unavoidable, however, Obama called upon him to resign.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Just another case of The Democrat Motto: Do as i say, Not as I do

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Ted Nugent was just talking about this guy on Glenn Beck last night and the nuge said he was a thug!!!!!!!!!!

My guess would be just another crooked inner-city machine politician will replace him. These communities are very sad--I see this here in Baltimore--the residents, most at least, have no desire to clean up their governments and elect good leaders, they accept crooks because they are easily flim-flamed and simply identify with them as 'members of the community.' It does not seem to occur to them to demand honesty and integrity as a minimum acceptable standard and put in good people from their community. Besides, these political machines keep decent folks from getting into politics.

I mean...look how the DC voters SAW on TV with their own eyes then-Mayor Marion Berry, a married man with children, sniffing up cocaine with a prostitute and all the while discussing illicit threesome sex acts and he STILL got re-elected by the DC residents!

It is very 3d world and just sad because it is a loser mindset that keeps people down and prevents them from achieving their God-given potential, IMHO.

Kwame and his mother are flaming Liberal morons, who got elected by flaming Liberal morons. Just look at the terrible condition of Detroit for evidence. It's beyond pathetic.
I do have respect for Ken Cockrel however. Ken Cockrel is president of Detroit's city council. Not sure about Dave Bing, but I don't see good things happening in Detroit if he gets elected.

Last edited:
Quote:

I mean...look how the DC voters SAW on TV with their own eyes then-Mayor Marion Berry, a married man with children, sniffing up cocaine with a prostitute and all the while discussing illicit threesome sex acts and he STILL got re-elected by the DC residents!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

But look at the kind of morons that voted Marion Barry in office each time, will you? It is exactly the same sort of people that are wanting Obama in office! I mean let's face it- amazing as it is to you and I and all others with average or greater intelligence- it would not matter if they had video tape of Obama bayonetting new born babies there would still be millions of these Neanderthals waiting in line to vote for him! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

We are not going to be able to sway these kind of people. But what we can do is to drop down on our knees and thank God that we are not like that! And never ever will be either!

When mentioning Bloomberg's gang, you who live in Northern Nevada should be aware that Sparks mayor "GENO" is part of the Bloomberg gang.

Back