Another member banned from PM........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have deleted my original post as it was not thoughtfully written and may have offended some members or others reading it.I said some things in anger and I generally try to avoid that.Please accept my apologies as I am sincere.Please be aware also that no one has asked me do do this nor offered to cut me any slack for doing so,this comes from my heart.I did break the rules and I will accept full responsibility for my actions,as well, I will accept any punishment deemed appropriate by those in the position to make that decision with no hard feelings at all.There will be those who accept my apologies and those who don't, but please believe me when I say I'm truly sorry. Thanks for letting me get this off my chest.Az

Last edited:

I don't understand how a PM member can make a post like the one above, insulting anyone and everyone, and not trip a TOS red flag. I am sure the moderators have just not seen it yet.

Word to the wise azmastablasta- Continue posting like this and I imagine you will find yourself in the company of those 'losers' you so despise, because this forum will not permit you to post.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would seem to me Scott you've got enough to worry about in deciding which horse to ride. At least I'm man enough to leave my posts readable rather than take the cowards way as you did. See ya chump

AzMastablasta,

You are having a rough time making smart choices today it seems. Maybe you should step back and collect yourself before making another post where you insult members of this board.

I ride all the horses to one degree or another. It's not a tough task to accomplish if you have friends associated with all the camps. Regardless of whether or not you agree with what goes on elsewhere, making tasteless comments within the parameters of this particular forum puts you at odds with the TOS you agreed to uphold upon becoming a member.

Quote:
Edited due to TOS

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif OH MY GOSH!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif
I've said my share and been in my share of fist a cuffs on here, but I really do find this post offensive. Sodomy with priests and alterboys?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Feeble mind? Now because someone differs in opinion they have a feeble mind? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
I will remind the board moderators and Admin that I have been on here for well over 7 years and have recieved one letter in that whole time for my conduct. My conduct at that time was totally inappropriate, but it wasn't a drop in the bucket to what this (I use this term loosely) man has just said on a public forum for all to read.
I certainly hope if this doesn't get dealt with, then you will never have room to say another thing to me again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

We can all stop "bring it to the attention of the Mods and Admin"....

We see it, and we're dealing with it.

Meanwhile, everyone just take a break and relax. It's being handled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back