Is Sarah Palin a "kool-aid" drinker?

+1 totch, and if you go to some of the links off his site you will see where he comes up with all his leftist leanings. I believe he throws out the libertarian smoke as a subterfuge to disguise his true demeanor.I happen to know many Libertarians and have some of the same beliefs.However, I have never run across anyone with the extreme fixation on Geo. Bush except an extremely liberal left winger.Hey, I am upset with some things Bush hasn't done, but DR is actually obsessed and filled with rage as only the hanging chad folks are.

Oh, and it also appears that you are the only one who doesn't realize,it isn't just the mods who don't agree with you,its 99.999% of the posters and readers here.If I were you I'd thank my lucky stars that banning someone is not an option put to a public vote here.

Last edited:
You are...prove it!! Post some of your posts of your dissatisfaction of bush. Prove me wrong!

Quote:
I am upset with some things Bush hasn't done, but DR is actually obsessed and filled with rage as only the hanging chad folks are.

Geeze man, I know I'm gonna hate myself, but here goes.I think you intelligence is shining through here.Do you actually believe that in the time I've been here I've had the time or inclination to post every belief I have, every disappointment I have.Unlike you, I find it counter-productive to do such.I was a staunch Bush supporter in the last 2 elections. I contributed a fair amount of money to both campaigns,probably enough to impress a govt worker like yourself, who produces no good value for the country, only feeding at the trough and then biting the hand that feeds it.But thats beside the point.I have refused to give another dime to the party until our borders are secure.I lay that blame directly at the feet of W. and have told him that in many letters replying to the begging.I am unhappy that he has continued to sign bills raising govt spending on pork projects.And I am angry that he has not taken a stronger stance on drilling,roe vs wade,nuclear power plants and gasoline refineries to name a few.Now having said that,we are light years ahead of where we would be today had you and your leftwing buddies placed Gore or Kerry in office.There you have it D.r. W., aint a saint, just the best we had at the time.Now you can sleep better tonite, uhhmm...I think I hear your momma calling you.

Quote:
Pardon me. I guess I should have used the term symposium or colloquy. With all due respect I guess I am at a loss as to why a difference of political opinions infuriates you so? Is censorship what you're really after? Is that a fix or a means to an end? Will this brow beat and set the tone for future posters to not disagree w/the opinions of the Mods?

Quote:
Quote:
If the forum were infiltrated w/Dems I'd be hammering them as well but that isn't the case now is it?

I guess I don't understand why you feel that you have the right, or find it necessary, to come into this forum, and "Hammer" anyone. Republican, Democrat, Liberal or otherwise.

This is a self admitted case and point of your overall alterior motives and agenda.

I don't know that I would have chosen the word "Hammering" though.

I think that everyone here looks at it more like " Instigating ".

1. Your opinions don't infuriate me.

2. Censorship as it appies to the TOS only.

3. The only "fix" will occur when you voice your opions with "civility", like everyone else here on the board attempts to do, and stop attempting to enflame other board members by using terms like "sheep", "mindless", "log cabin Clems", "Redumblicans" and so on.

4. This is not brow beating.

5. This is not about the "Mods" opinions. It's about "baiting" the board members for desired responses.

Jeff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

DR and JWP are both quite 'trollish' in their posts. I will say however that DR seems to be a lot more mature, full of liberal pablum, but more mature.

I like the cool-aid that Sarah Palin drinks! Gimme some o'DAT!! I think she is the candidate the conservatives WISH was running for prez. If McCain wins this election I feel quite strongly it will be because of her. I've thought McCain to be a bag of feminine 'wash' for quite some time. He's not a conservative. He IS however, a better choice than Apollobama by leaps and bounds! I understand folks not wanting to vote for McCain, BUT-you know what's at stake here. You know what the odds are. You know what it will take to keep the Obastid OUT of office. Once again we're forced to hold our noses and cast a vote that won't sit well with us.

I've heard it said so much lately that the presidency is only a heartbeat away for Palin. I don't wish anything bad on McCain, nor do I think those that have made that statement, but it speaks to the appeal that Palin has to the conservatives and how reviled McCain really is.

We don't need laundry lists from the trolldaddy to demonstrate what we don't like about McCain, Dubya, or any other republican. What we WANT is discussion about those things, how they balance against how bad things COULD be, and what we intend to do about it.

DR, you're a smart person-you lose credibility by posting sources that are generally held to be the sniveling leftwing rantings of people who are out of touch with reality about 90% of the time.

Anyway, HEY KOOLAID!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[quote5. This is not about the "Mods" opinions. It's about "baiting" the board members for desired responses.

Jeff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

You can only be baited if you let yourself be. I would like to think most are intelligent enough to not let themselves be. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Some of you mods and some of the members are as bad, if not worse, than DR or JWP at the instigating, baiting, poking, prodding games. It's obvious a few of you really enjoy sparring with DR/JWP.

What I'm really wanting to say would surely get me a time out. So I'll keep it to myself. I will say, some of you shouldn't be calling the kettle black.

You Fail!!

Quote:
I contributed a fair amount of money to both campaigns,probably enough to impress a govt worker like yourself, who produces no good value for the country, only feeding at the trough and then biting the hand that feeds it

Quote:
Here you go.
Quote:
Where did that list come from, what was its source?

OK, here's the problem I have with this source.

For example, I ran down the claim on the list that McCain flip-flopped on torture.

1. Your source for the list was a liberal blogger.

2. His source for the claim was the Huffington Post, an ultra liberal and less-than-well-regarded site.

3. The Huff Post's source was an old Time article (A Left-leaning publication, but more credible than the Huff Post).

4. When I finally reached the primary source, it was clear that the Huff Post and then the blogger had not only taken it way out of context, but had twisted it all around.

5. Here is the Time quote: "Dean's statement, distributed in a press release, was a political attack meant to raise questions among independent voters. And as with most political attacks, it turned a grain of truth into a misleading landslide of overheated accusation. A review of the record shows that McCain has neither changed his position on torture nor taken sides with President Bush on the substance of the issue."

6. So, the point made by the Time writer was that Howard Dean LIED in claiming McCain flip-flopped, the OPPOSITE of what the Huff Post and blogger suggest!

I'm not calling you, personally, a liar, DR, but I do urge you to dig deeper into the research when you post outlandish claims off Leftist blogger sites. I'm enough of a political nerd that I will look at such claims and chase them down and what I miss P-Duck will probably catch.

Regardless of the origin Java liberal this or liberal that you still have 74 examples of McCains flip flopping to combat. All the character assignation in the world will not allow these to be swept under the rug, you know it and I know it. Everything is open to conjecture. Here's something you should remember in regards to McCain, beware of an old lion on his way out.

Quote:
Quote:
Here you go.
Quote:
Where did that list come from, what was its source?

OK, here's the problem I have with this source.

For example, I ran down the claim on the list that McCain flip-flopped on torture.

1. Your source for the list was a liberal blogger.

2. His source for the claim was the Huffington Post, an ultra liberal and less-than-well-regarded site.

3. The Huff Post's source was an old Time article (A Left-leaning publication, but more credible than the Huff Post).

4. When I finally reached the primary source, it was clear that the Huff Post and then the blogger had not only taken it way out of context, but had twisted it all around.

5. Here is the Time quote: "Dean's statement, distributed in a press release, was a political attack meant to raise questions among independent voters. And as with most political attacks, it turned a grain of truth into a misleading landslide of overheated accusation. A review of the record shows that McCain has neither changed his position on torture nor taken sides with President Bush on the substance of the issue."

6. So, the point made by the Time writer was that Howard Dean LIED in claiming McCain flip-flopped, the OPPOSITE of what the Huff Post and blogger suggest!

I'm not calling you, personally, a liar, DR, but I do urge you to dig deeper into the research when you post outlandish claims off Leftist blogger sites. I'm enough of a political nerd that I will look at such claims and chase them down and what I miss P-Duck will probably catch.

Quote:
Pardon me. I guess I should have used the term symposium or colloquy. With all due respect I guess I am at a loss as to why a difference of political opinions infuriates you so? Is censorship what you're really after? Is that a fix or a means to an end? Will this brow beat and set the tone for future posters to not disagree w/the opinions of the Mods?

Quote:
Quote:
If the forum were infiltrated w/Dems I'd be hammering them as well but that isn't the case now is it?

I guess I don't understand why you feel that you have the right, or find it necessary, to come into this forum, and "Hammer" anyone. Republican, Democrat, Liberal or otherwise.

This is a self admitted case and point of your overall alterior motives and agenda.

I don't know that I would have chosen the word "Hammering" though.

I think that everyone here looks at it more like " Instigating ".

DR--that bit about disagreeing with the mods just is not fair.

I can assure you that none of the mods on this site, Stu, Jeff and myself especially, give a darn what you post as long as your post abides by the TOS. There are numerous, obvious good reasons for this.

Ensuring respectful dialog keeps folks of good quality around the board and if we just let it degrade into a name-calling, unmoderated mess good people would leave. People can go off to My Space for that sort of thing, not here.

We also have lots of lurking antis who monitor this site and we need to keep all aspects of our chosen sport on the positive level. The last thing we want to have happen is to provide unscrupulous antis with things they can present the general public out of context which might then present predator hunting, or hunting in general, in a bad light.

In fact, DR, your posts often rile up otherwise totally problem-free members and then THEY end up getting warning PMs because they hit 'enter" after typing something when they were a little hot under the collar.

FYI, these are guys with whom we mods often agree on issues and consider friends. But, our job here is to keep the discourse civil and in sync with the TOS so that is what we strive to do.

Also, FYI, a single mod cannot enact serious disciplinary action--such as suspension or banning--on a member. All the mods here weigh in on that, so if action is taken it is only as a result of TOS violations AND, BTW, the person has also typically received numerous warnings.

If the situation were as you've suggested then you'd have probably been gone a long time ago, frankly. Your posts create a lot of work for us, but we respect your privilege, as a PM member, to post your opinions, no matter how wacky we might personally believe them to be, as long as they are in accordance with the TOS.

The above is the God's honest truth. -Matt

Best line about Palin I've heard yet:

"If Bill Clinton Could Juggle Five Chicks, Sarah Palin Can Manage Five Kids"

java and others,
The way I view message boards is very simple. I do my best to never type anything that I would not say in person. Sometimes my emotions turn on and I break my own rules but typically I stick to it.

If I were to see you and a group of four to six other obviously right wing individuals chatting in public I would not approach you and start bashing on Bush, hunting, second amendment rights, Palin or any other subject I knew you would find offensive. Why? Well the answer is pretty simple and everyone knows it so I won't bother stating the obvious. However, the anonymity of the internet gives many people an ego boost and they get their kicks out of stirring people up. If they would agitate people on purpose in person I would really question their reasoning and sanity.

That all being said, sometimes the agitator can have good points. Unfortunately, those good points get lost in presentation. Like handing you a filet mignon on a garbage can lid. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just my observations and opinions.

its just instigating to me.
I'm biting my tongue because i don't think instigating is the right thing to do anywhere any time.
but that said ever time i read your posts it makes me think I'm Elmer fudd "kill the wabbit" "shh I'm hunt-in wabbits"
definitely has me rooting for daffy "potomicduck"
that duck and rabbit have been going at it as long as i can remember.
when i was a kid a long long time ago bugs always came out on top but now here daffy has my respect and I'm on his side.
I'm not trying to be mean its just these names all fit the cartoons.
yes I'm a ultraconservative so what i don't care if I'm to far right.
even the GOP isn't as far right as me.

Back