SHHHHHH!!!!!!

Joe Bradshaw

SHHHHHH!!!!! Don't tell anyone, but that Arky guy has a secret!!!! SHHHHH!!! It is a GOOD secret, no, an EXCELLENT secret... more to follow....just a few more loose ends to tie up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Joe, since I'm your biggest fan, I think you could PM some details. You know how Plum gets when you hold something from him. Whatever it is, put me in for the first one, you got my address, just tell me how much money I need to send.

Joe talked with me this morning. he came out with a new call. it's for calling the southern black back weasel. he said it is the cat's meow. Rick

YC....soon!!

Emery, soon my friend!!!

TT.....NO!! Ya can't guess!!

Kerry.....you are gonna grin BIG!!

Rick...dangit man, now ya let the cat outta the bag!!! Is there really a weasel like that?? If so I can call it LOL!!

Joe

Quote:
Rick...dangit man, now ya let the cat outta the bag!!! Is there really a weasel like that?? If so I can call it LOL!!

Well DUH! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif Okay, it's kind of faded, but you have my number. You can call me anytime! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Now what is it? Rick says it's for the sotheren black backed weasel and the cats meow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif What is it for cats or weasels? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif This just isn't right to do this to people with a sickness. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

i think i might know what is. but i'm guessing. was picking on Weasel. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif i like to joke. if i know Joe it will be good. Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Joe, you're such a big tease!!!!
Come on, man! We're all dyin' here from suspense!
And of course, if it comes in Osage, you know I'll want one!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

These riddles are tough /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif
6 has something to do with sex. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
7 has something to do with heaven. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

There's going to be sex in heaven. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Darn I'm going to miss that!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Back