myfamilysweaponsshootingpdogs016.jpg
[/image] [image]
myfamilysweaponsshootingpdogs026.jpg
[/image] [image]
myfamilysweaponsshootingpdogs027.jpg
[/image] [image]
myfamilysweaponsshootingpdogs029.jpg
[/image]

We finally got to go. Ended up traveling to an area near Kearney, NE. Spent three days decreasing the local pd population and rekindling a love that Dad and Ronnie started before my brother and I were even born. I will just say that we had a blast and are already starting to plan for next summer's outing. Thanks to the members of PM for helping us make more memories. PS if the pics don't work please let me know.

Last edited:
I'm glad it all worked out well for you AbnDeputy.

I had seen your post looking for places to go but I live a little too far away to help.

Looks like you guys had a blast. Thanks for posting.

M

Looks like I finally figured out the pic thing. I think next summer we will travel a little further northwest. Thanks MTurbo for letting me know about the pics, I hope they work for you now.

Dad and my brother made the tables. They folded pretty flat and fit into the truck really well. Thanks for the comments.

acloco you bet I will! There is even talk in our camp of going again, even if the snow flies!!!

tacticaltimmy, yes my dad and brother made them. They bought the legs at menards about $22(folding table) legs. The tops are 3/4 plywood that measures roughly 2'x 4' cut to however you feel comfortable. then just cover the top with some left over carpet. Beware though, the carpet can kinda make your elbows sore while glassin' for the dogs. It was worth every bit of it.

you know that is a very good ideal i have a good gun rest , i saw some good legs at wallmart the other day and i do have some 3/4 in cdx plywood scraps, i will have to get to work thanks for the advice , tactical timmy

Tactical, no prob and have fun with it. best thing is, you can customize the shape to whatever works for you. Happy hunting.

Back