Palin’s 17-Year-Old Unwed Daughter is Pregnant

Quote:
You would think that a conservative family would instill conservative values in their children. I guess thats not the case up in Alaska.

jwp, there was a time, years and miles ago when I might have made a statement much like yours, but trust me, raising your own kids will change your perspective on life a lot.

I suspect they did their best to instill those conservative values and probably for the most did pretty well but there’s always that one time that bites ya in the butt. That’s just the way life works.

But to their credit they are handling it in a responsible manner and isn’t it refreshing that they aren’t blaming someone else or trying to bs or lie their way out of the situation?

The Palin's aren't the first people to become grandparents a little sooner than expected. It's no big deal and they seem to know the way to handle it.

Well that happens in the best of families. Do you really think it will affect Sarah's ability to do they job? Seems it didn't have any impact on her job in Alaska.

No it's just the panicking Libtards looking for an excuse. But after all they are the pro choice ones wouldn't you think this shouldn't even be an issue if she where a Democrat she'd just be a good pro choice member exercising her rights and chopping up a kid. But it is a big deal because they are hypocrites.

Last edited:
Quote:
The Palin's aren't the first people to become grandparents a little sooner than expected. It's no big deal and they seem to know the way to handle it.

EXACTLY!!!

Well i'm just saying, i have seen a few posts declaring this lady the "perfect" choice. Now this comes out..."perfect" seems to be quite a stretch.

The thing I'm really wondering about are Joe Biden and his son going to be indicted? There a rumor floating around about that so the Hildabeast may not be out of the running yet is that a scream or what.

He**, mr. democRAT himself, old teddy k., killed a young girl that was pregnant with an unnamed persons child, hint hint, and it was swept under the rug ever so nicely. They even honored that lying bag of excrement at their national convention. How do the libs explain this behavior? MI VHNTR

jwp, I notice that you are a student.
Do mind if I ask just exactly how old you are ?
Your comments on this make some of us "old" people laugh.
PC

Quote:
jwp, I notice that you are a student.
Do mind if I ask just exactly how old you are ?
Your comments on this make some of us "old" people laugh.
PC

I would guess maybe 9 or 10. mentally. Not being mean here JWP. Just making an observation.

Quote:
I guess thats not the case up in Alaska.

JWP
Sounds to me like your slamming the entire state of Alaska.

For once I agree with Obama, this is a personal family matter that shouldn't be on the table. I've seen good families with good values have bad kids. I've seen bad families have good kids. I've seen good and bad families have some kids that are good and some that are bad. Go figure.

Besides the Dems cannot complain. Edwards is an adult and is responsible for making a single woman a single mom. Bill Clinton is know for his womanizing too. If these two adults cannot control their urges, what right do the dems have to use this against Sarah when it was her daugether that got caught up in the heat of passion.

I think it was here that I saw this joke. The Democrats are become morale. At the DNC the democrats cancelled John Edwards speech of his morality problems. They will have Bill Clinton speaking instead.

Quote:
Well i'm just saying, i have seen a few posts declaring this lady the "perfect" choice. Now this comes out..."perfect" seems to be quite a stretch.

I'm not gonna lie to you!! I was quite surprised when the news about it broke. I can probably say that everyone was taken back a bit. That being said, you certainly cannot, with any degree of fairness, say that her mother is a poor choice for Vice President can you?

Seventeen year old hormones speak very loudly, and often times, we listen to them when maybe we should not.

She's a candidate for the Vice Presidency, not to become a Bishop within the Mormon Church.

The fact that they have been open about it, and she's getting married and having the child should speak loud enough for the kind of folks she has, and the kind of person she is growing up to be.

The Dems would have you believe that this story "BROKE" and it is some sort of ultra dramatic testiment to Palins "values", WHEN IN FACT the Liberal columnists, and bloggers, openly accused Palin of not really having her last child, and they went on to say that her baby with Downs Syndrom was really her daughters, and she was just claiming it was her's to protect her daughter!

I'm quite sure that the reason she was not introduced as the "Governor of Alaska with the pregnant daughter who is getting married and having her baby", was because they probably thought it was a private matter, and it wasn't really anyone else's business!

This entire fiasco is a very low attempt made by the Obama supporters who are now quite worried about losing the Presidency, and are saying anything they can to get the train off it's tracks!

Quote:
Hows about some info on Obammi's mammy & daddy?
Hmmmm!!!!

Obama mother was either 17 or 18 when she had her little Black Muslim and then she dumped him on her White Mother and then headed off to find another Black Muslim to try to make another one with . To bad she didn't ABORT little Hussein before he got big enough to breed.

jwp: visiting the sins of the daughters on the mothers doesn't make a whole lot of sense. If you try to think ahead (even if it hurts a little) you might realize that you might find yourself in this exact situation 20 years from now. Kids have minds of their own, you yourself possibly excepted. Just you wait and see...

Quote:
Quote:
Hows about some info on Obammi's mammy & daddy?
Hmmmm!!!!

Obama mother was either 17 or 18 when she had her little Black Muslim and then she dumped him on her White Mother and then headed off to find another Black Muslim to try to make another one with . To bad she didn't ABORT little Hussein before he got big enough to breed.

Thanks bea. I suppose it is a matter of 'The pot calling the kettle black!, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
I'm sure you 'Giggled' that info. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

From Rimmy:
Quote:

From Jeff
Quote:
Quote:

I'm not gonna lie to you!! I was quite surprised when the news about it broke. I can probably say that everyone was taken back a bit. That being said, you certainly cannot, with any degree of fairness, say that her mother is a poor choice for Vice President can you?

Seventeen year old hormones speak very loudly, and often times, we listen to them when maybe we should not.

She's a candidate for the Vice Presidency, not to become a Bishop within the Mormon Church.

The fact that they have been open about it, and she's getting married and having the child should speak loud enough for the kind of folks she has, and the kind of person she is growing up to be.

The Dems would have you believe that this story "BROKE" and it is some sort of ultra dramatic testiment to Palins "values", WHEN IN FACT the Liberal columnists, and bloggers, openly accused Palin of not really having her last child, and they went on to say that her baby with Downs Syndrom was really her daughters, and she was just claiming it was her's to protect her daughter!

I'm quite sure that the reason she was not introduced as the "Governor of Alaska with the pregnant daughter who is getting married and having her baby", was because they probably thought it was a private matter, and it wasn't really anyone else's business!

This entire fiasco is a very low attempt made by the Obama supporters who are now quite worried about losing the Presidency, and are saying anything they can to get the train off it's tracks!

++2 Rimmy, ++1 Jeff! Well put guys! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
You would think that a conservative family would instill conservative values in their children. I guess thats not the case up in Alaska.

Jesus Christ was the greatest moral teacher who ever lived. Yet one of his own dsciples turned on him and another denied even knowing him.

Does that mean Jesus Christ was a failure as a moral teacher?

Back