Secret location......The Higgins Howler Horn Farm uncovered

randy merta

Well all of these years of police investigations has paid off. I found and uncovered the location where Rich Higgins grows his horns for his howler. Here is Rich discussing which steroid he uses for howler production.
f9e155c2.jpg

Another secret has gotten out, Steriods or not, I still say that his is the best howler money can buy. Unless you are calling ducks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I wish you guys could see the horns in that picture. That's a good size herd of Texas Longhorns in there. I could make a Ricolli Howler with one of them. They don't need steroids. Randy and Tyler and I were standing there talking about the size of their horns and they were giving us the bad eye, daring us to come in and try it. Randy probably could. I wait until they are rightiously and unequivocally dead before I try to pull the horns off one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Thanks, Pup. That's a nice testimonial from a good howlin' man.

Screw the still pics with Rich standing OUTSIDE that fence. I've got a pasture I have to walk thru with about eighty of those critters in it. They're shacking up with two big ol' black angus bull whores that have a very, very bad attitude when it comes to "intruders". Last week, I hunted in that area and had to go through that pasture going both in and out of my stand. On the way in, I was run up on the fence three different times by young longhorns who apparantly were just having some fun with me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif A month ago, one of the angus bulls stood me down and wouldn't let me by while costing me at least thirty minutes of quality hunting time and at least a couple months off my life. They look cool, and make beautiful horns for howlers, but my God, they're a cantankerous lot

Lance,that's why you see pictures of us Arizona boys OUTSIDE the fence.
You Kansas boys are just a mite slow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thats super fellas!!!! But what I need is the secret location to his latex farm. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Todd

Back