Religion of peace?

azmastablasta

11 Year Old Muhammad "Trained To Kill Jews".

The armed Palestinian groups in Gaza have recently stepped up their military training amid what they refer to as the threat of a wide-scale Israeli operation in the Strip.

In this framework dozens of children have undergone training in the past few days by gunmen from the Salah al-Din Brigades, the armed wing of the Popular Resistance Committees. The training included firing pistols and rifles. More..

"I am learning how to fight the Jews and kill Jewish children," 11-year-old Muhammad told Ynet, "the parents of the Jewish children are the soldiers and officers who kill us here. I want these parents to get a taste of what it's like to have your children killed, just as the Palestinians experience every day.

"I would rather die fighting the occupation than die at home from a missile, which is what happened to hundreds of Palestinian children," he said.

Salah al-Din Brigades spokesman Abu Abir said the drills were aimed at keeping the operatives alert and prepared. "Every day we hear threats from Israel and witness its training exercises, therefore we must be prepared," he said, "this is an enemy that cannot be trusted and is famous for breaking its promises. The enemy even killed the prophets; it cannot be trusted."

Asked whether Israel may consider the group's military drills a provocation, Abir said "Why are they permitted to train and we are not? They are preparing to invade territory that is not theirs, and we are training to protect our lands and children."

Why not teach these children tolerance and grant them education that will serve them in the future?

"The Palestinian people support the resistance and understand that we are responding to the occupation and that these children are being recruited to help defend their homes and their land. We are preparing these children to fight the enemy, as the enemy does not differentiate between children and adults; it wants to annihilate the entire Palestinian nation."

The Palestinian militant group Islamic Jihad on Saturday threatened to unleash "the fires of [beeep]" on Israel, as it staged a military parade in the south of the Islamist-ruled Gaza Strip.

"We will unleash the fires of [beeep] if the Zionist enemy continues its crimes," said the group's military chief Abu Hamzeh after the parade by around 800 Islamic Jihad members, an AFP journalist reported.

"We're getting ready for the next round," he added, saying "the Zionist enemy will have neither peace nor security while it occupies our land."

Abu Hamzeh said his group had "hundreds of rockets" ready to launch at southern Israel.

Khader Habib, a political leader in the group, said Islamic Jihad "will not rest until we have liberated all of Palestine," referring to the movement's aim to create a Palestinian state in Israel's place.

Earlier the militants staged exercises using assault rifles rocket-propelled grenades and machine guns.

The parade took place on the site of the former Jewish settlement of Gush Katif, which was evacuated when Israel withdrew settlers and forces from the Gaza Strip in August 2005.

Since June 19, Islamic Jihad has generally respected an Egyptian-brokered truce between Israel and Gaza's Islamist rulers Hamas. The truce applies to Gaza only, and Islamic Jihad said it reserves the right to respond to Israeli attacks in the West Bank.

Islamist are same as the Nazi's during WW2 . Religion of Peace, they have got to be joking . They are like Hitler they want peace ALRIGHT , a piece of the USA , a piece of Europe, a piece of Asia and so on. The best way to deal with these people is to fit them with a wooden overcoat and plant them in a 6x4 hole in the desert and then we can have peace.

When i read this, i get the sense that the only reason they are going to these measures are because of the tactics of Israel....you know, the people who stole their homeland TWICE.

Quote:
When i read this, i get the sense that the only reason they are going to these measures are because of the tactics of Israel....you know, the people who stole their homeland TWICE.

Um...are you talking about the first "stealing" of their land when Jacob, the grandson of Abraham, wrestled God on the East bank of the Jordan River and then settled with his family on the West side in the land then known as Cana'an?

That's really going back a ways. I guess by this logic we should hand all our land back over to the Indians then, right?

Personally, as a Christian, I'd much, much rather see the Jews as caretakers of the Holy Land than the Muslims.

Also, it wasn't their "homeland." The "Palestinians" are very recently decended from nomadic Bedouin and Druze tribesmen who were just as at home in Jordan, Saudi, etc. as in what is now Israel. There were tribal, not national in focus. Many just hate the Jews and, BTW, Jews have been there continuously for milenea. Also, these Arabs are granted the full privileges of Israeli citizenship, which certainly isn't reciprocated in Muslim nations to non-Muslims!

Also, never mind that Isreal is the USA's only friend in this critical part of the world.

You are simply on the wrong side of this issue, jwp, IMHO.

Not to mention Arafat was Egyptian. The so-called "Palestinians" are a mish mash of carptetbagging trash. But hey, we "stole" the southwest from the Mexicans. 'Bout time we turned that back over to them too. The Gaza Strip and West Bank territories that Israel currently hold are lands that were won in wars in which they were attacked FIRST. The Israelis are a people that simply wish to be left alone but are surrounded by millions of fanatics whose stated goal is to wipe them off the map. That won't be found in government school textbooks but facts can be stubborn things.

Quote:
The Israelis are a people that simply wish to be left alone but are surrounded by millions of fanatics whose stated goal is to wipe them off the map.

If we are lucky one day that will happen, then there will be stability in the region.

But to say that Israel doesnt agitate their neighbors...is a JOKE.

It seems to my memory that I've heard more threats, and continually, against Israel from the Palestinians and other Muslims than I've ever heard coming out of Israel's leaders....

Historically, the Nation of Israel responds to real and active threats without a lot of fanfare.... They just get 'er done...

When Isreal has had enough, they won't hesitate to eliminate whatever threat they are faced with. Iran and other Middle East nations know this. At the end of the day, Isreal will most certainly take out the trash.

Quote:
Hitler thought the same way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Wrong. I dont have a problem with jewish people. I have a hatred for their govt. and our support of that govt(mainly the later).

If anything can be linked to hitler it would be you and your ilk's point of view towards muslims. Which is "kill'em all". You blame muslims for every problem our country encounters, the same thing Hitler did in contrast with the Jews.

Last edited:
Quote:
Quote:
Hitler thought the same way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I dont have a problem with jewish people.

"If we're all lucky" they'll be wiped off the map.

So which is it? Obviously you do have a problem with them. Do you wear your Brownshirt on campus?

YoungJWP.jpg

Can you not read? I just stated where i stand. Go over it again, then read it again...it MIGHT sink in (this is really going out on a limb).

p.s. Your strange "baby hitler" is a little played out...it had some pop the first 15 times you used it.

Last edited:
So you want us to believe that the Jewish government needs wiped off the map but not their people? Wow, that's thin. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif Don't you have a Skinhead rally to attend? For the sake of clarity, just how do they "agitate" their neighbors?

Last edited:
Israel is the only country with the cajones to hit the muslims and they muslims know it. Because the sheeple of America cannot see the stragic value of taking Iraq, we cannot do much unless we are attacked again. On 9-12-01 Americans wanted to wipe the muslims off the face of the earth. Now, it's Bush's war and he did a bad job. Sadly, we have short memories.

Right now we are a nation torn apart. The muslims are waiting for the right time to hit us again. Russia is providing the diversion.

I thank God for Israel. They will defend their right to exist and they don't care what the french think of them. Israel knows how to deal with the muslims just fine.

Quote:
So you want us to believe that the Jewish government needs wiped off the map but not their people? Wow, that's thin. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif Don't you have a Skinhead rally to attend? For the sake of clarity, just how do they "agitate" their neighbors?

Oh i dont know, maybe its the monthly missile launchs into Palestinian territory.

But i guess when their scripture calls for the killing of all nonbelievers its to be expected.

Yes its true, i think EVERY country over there is bat [beeep] crazy. Each one wants to kill the other, peace will never come to that region. Which is why our efforts are so pointless.

Quote:

You might want to read history to keep from sounding so embarassingly ignorant.

Tell me, exactly what structure was the Dome of the Rock built upon?

I know you don't know the answer, so that should keep you Googling for a little while.

Last edited:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gifoh but there will be peace, when Jesus sits on the throne in Jerusalem /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif bad things will happen just before that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif
so you best watch you step. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Quote:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gifoh but there will be peace, when Jesus sits on the throne in Jerusalem /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif bad things will happen just before that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif
so you best watch you step. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

A fairytale ending from a fairytale story....

Back