2 New Items Added to the Timber Butte Outdoors Line

IdahoDawgBustr

The first item is the "Dawgbuster Sniper Sling"(DSS)
kirby, posted about the DSS in the "Other Calling Equipment" Forum. Here is a link:
http://www.predatormastersforums.com/ubb...66#Post52915373

This is kirby (white gimpy ninja) modeling the DSS.
DSS1.jpg

The Dawgbuster Sniper Sling sells for $38.00, if you want it with the camo on it add $7.00. Shipping is $4.80.

I will not be stocking these, I will make each one as I get orders, so please remember when ordering, to give me at least 5 working days lead time to make it, and get it sent off.

I will have these up on my website by this afternoon, so that you can place your order. I will put up a Paypal Button, and as always we have the mail order form you can print out and send your check or money order with, if you prefer.

The Outlaw Sling is still available at $42.99 w/Free Shipping.

And don't forget to get your eCaller Sling for your Foxpro, Minaska, Western Rivers, Nite Lite Dennis Kirk, etc... And for you Videographers, you can use the eCaller Sling to carry your video camera. The eCaller Sling is $27.99 + $4.80 shipping for the Standard Model, and $33.99 + $4.80 shipping for the Camo Model.

And NOW I am introducing the eCaller Sling Battery Basket - Now you can carry your Sealed Lead Acid Battery and your eCaller with you all in one neat package. Attach the battery basket to the eCaller Sling first, and then attach your eCaller right below the battery basket. The Battery Basket sells for $17.95 + $4.80 shipping

Or just order the eCaller sling and the basket to carry your battery for your spotlight, headlight, or whatever your need for carrying a battery.

Here is a picture of the Battery Basket, you can see it is attached by quick release buckles, for quick-on and quick-off.

BatteryBasket1.jpg

If you are interested in The Outlaw eCaller System, the standard model package price is $45.98 + $4.80 shipping, add $7.00 for the camo model. When ordering please send me the diminsions of your battery, so that I can make your basket to fit. Again these are not a stocking item, and will be made when ordered, so please give me 5 days lead time to build it and ship.

Thank You all for looking. Have a Great Day & God Bless.
Gary

Last edited:
Hey Guy,

Thank You for placing an order. I received your payment. I will get it in the mail tomorrow afternoon for you.
I think you will like the Outlaw Sling.

Gary

Back