got my knives back from razorsedge

nightwatchman

i sent dave a box of my hunting knives last week and got them back yesterday evening...
my first impression when i pulled the blades out of the sheaths... "now that is what a knife edge is supposed to look like"...... every blade had a perfect edge on it and they all shined...
ill tell you guys this much.. i tried one out on my arm and shaved the hair off my arm with no effort whatsoever...

ive spent hours sharpening on my blades to get a descent edge on my hunting knives.. NEVER AGAIN..
ill be sending them to dave every year before season starts now..

thanks again dave.. i couldnt be happier... shawn.

for you guys thinking about sending him a knife or two... got ahead and send him every knife you hunt with or use.. you will not regret it.. i even sent him my everyday pocket knife and im almost scared to use it now its so sharp...

David has done several for me and all were very sharp and had perfect edges in my book. He has done a very thousand so I think he knows what he is doing, lol!!

Quote:
for you guys thinking about sending him a knife or two... got ahead and send him every knife you hunt with or use.. you will not regret it.. i even sent him my everyday pocket knife and im almost scared to use it now its so sharp...

I'll second that!! I sent him a batch of knives a while back, including my everday pocketknife, and they are ALL dangerously sharp. Great price, and a quick turnaround.

I just tried to send razorsedge a pm but it wouldnt go threw. Is he still on this site I would like to send him a few knives to do.

Back