How much good news can conservatives stand in one day?

17ACKLEYBEE

A new young vibrant conservative VP on the ticket.

Now a Reagan, Bush, American hater and anti-traditional values fiend just absolutely MAKES my day.

Liberal cretin gets his Karma

Ward+Bernie+6+ABC.jpg

Last edited:

Awesome news BEE!!!!!

"Before the sentence was handed down, Ward spoke briefly to the judge, saying, "I regret the harm this has caused my family, my friends, and this community.''

Er, what about harm to the poor little kids in the pictures you liked to (blankety-blank) to you sick loser!?

Where is your pity for them? This guy, like most pervs, is simply sorry he got CAUGHT, not for what he did or about the fate of these poor little kids held in this depraved state of unspeakable abuse.

I've heard about what happens to guys like this when they get into prison and I hope to heck it is true and it all happens to him.

Quote:
I've heard about what happens to guys like this when they get into prison and I hope to heck it is true and it all happens to him.

++++++1, These last couple weeks just proves we dont even have to bad-mouth the libs, just let them do what they do and eventually they will hang themselves

Quote:
Quote:

++++++1, These last couple weeks just proves we dont even have to bad-mouth the libs, just let them do what they do and eventually they will hang themselves

+2

obamacuredme3.jpg

Back