The All New FOXPRO Fury

Quote:
A coyote hasn't got a chance slippin' by you!

Oh how I wish that were true /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Sly,

To answer your question, we are not legally allowed to sell the units until it passes FCC certification. With the FHSS technology that we are using, we are required to get both the transmitter and the main unit certified. This takes longer than certification for the Part 15 technology that is used on our other products. With that being said, we have been told by the lab that the unit will pass testing, but we have to wait to get the paperwork here before we can sell them. We have been told that it could take two weeks.

Mike Dillon

I WANT MY FOXPRO FURY!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Can't wait until they come out. I want one bad. Can you tell? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Put my name on the list today so hopefully will hear something soon.
renegade

Quote:
I just called APC today and ordered mine. Still planned shipping at the end of Nov.

they said the end of october last month, I hope this doesn't keep just getting pushed back further and further until the calling season is over

I have a question is the fury water resistant at all?? I not talking about dipping it in the water I just dont wanna have to worry about alittle rain or snow.

Thanks

duky,
It'll be in the same type housing as the FX3/5 series, so it should be fine in a little light rain or snow. I've had mine out in both and it didn't cause any problems at all. You can also put some camo paint on a ziplock and stick that over it too if you want. That'll let you use it in a downpour then. Hope that helps.

I'm surprised there still is no preorder yet on these from FoxPro.

Is the only holdup at this point the FCC stuff or is there another reason?

They are taking name and number. She told me they where waiting on the FCC and thats it. Another question can you use the mark 2 sounds and the regular foxpro sounds?

The FURY will be able to play all of FoxPro's sounds currently in the sound library to include the addition of the new .24p sounds.

.mp3, .wav, .fxp, .24p

So, does this count as late November? It's not early november anymore, so it must be late november. I'm ready for my Fury now, thank you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

This is the first year for E-caller season on our Management Areas in GA; and it ends on Nov. 30. Somebody that knows FCC jargon send Mike some official lookin' FCC certification letter so they'll turn these things loose. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif You'll be our hero! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif
We'll send you cookies while you're in prison for forgery. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
GAJoe

Back