Gas injection knife

I want one! I dont know why, I just do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif But at 4-5 hundred bucks I dont see it happening anytime soon.

I can see the effectiveness of it on a Shark...They can sneak up on you really quick.....and in water a few turns might give you a chance to use it...

A Grizzly or other big animal on land is another matter... That's awfully close and I'm very clumsy... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

I can just see me now,,, trying to re-sheath that, missing and hitting my leg/hip and tripping the button on the gas.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I think I'd rather get a powder burn from an accidental discharge... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Quote:
I can see the effectiveness of it on a Shark...They can sneak up on you really quick.....and in water a few turns might give you a chance to use it...

A Grizzly or other big animal on land is another matter... That's awfully close and I'm very clumsy... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

I can just see me now,,, trying to re-sheath that, missing and hitting my leg/hip and tripping the button on the gas.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I think I'd rather get a powder burn from an accidental discharge... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Old Turtle, what you gotta do is read the instructions at the time you're giving Mr. Griz the injection to make sure you get things just right!;0)) That's what the instructions are there for you know!;0)

Back