Who won the calling event?

I'm not sure who won, but Arky told me I won the drinking contest Friday night /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

I think its a big secret,, the only thing I find on every sight is 1 place coyote vocalization and third place ,,

was there or was there not 4 divisions??????
Distress Calling
Howling/Coyote Vocalization
Youth Predator Calling
All Around Predator Calling?????????????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Last edited:
See George, this is what happens when you get a bunch of old predator hunters gathered together in one place. They get to drinkin, feeding coyotes in the parking lot, having a good time at Hooters and forget about the rest of us poor souls. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

It very possible none of them remember who won the contests. Some of em probably didn't know there were contests taking place. Some probably don't even remember being at the expo. A few may of even woke up laying next to.....ahhhh never mind. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Dang, I wish I could of went. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

If anyone attended the contest, how many youth were competing?

Quote:

Dang, I wish I could of went.

I know what you're saying... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Results were

Distress division: A young man from Texas, all I know was his name was Seth, I don't know his last name.

Coyote vocals..I took first in it.

There was no youth..not enough signed up

Overall...John paul Moody was his name, he lives in Tennesee.

The competition was tough...alot of good callers competed.

edited for spelling

JD

Last edited:
canine1
thanks pal and congrats on the win /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
tell kee i said good going with third

Rich & tylor were in it , so you guy must sound really good,

AGAIN GOOD GOING PAL/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Mr.Moody congrats /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Last edited:
JD,

Ya'll did great! Proud of you....Those were super nice awards ya'll got! Man...that'll look nice in the mantle! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

It was good meeting you there.
Come in and play more often here!

Barry

Quote:
duff you may get a chance next year i head it may be close to us next year

Really? How close?

That stinks that there wasn't any youth callers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Congrats to all the top winners!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

The Expo was lots of fun and it was great seeing new and known faces again. I met lots of great guys I have seen online for a long time now.
The contest was nerve racking at times as I could tell it was for many others. I was glad I talked myself into entering as it will be an experience I won't soon forget. It took lots of time and effort for both Brents to put this together along with all their volunteer help.

Hope to see you guys soon or at St. Francis.

Jeremy Gugelmeyer

Quote:
I'm not sure who won, but Arky told me I won the drinking contest Friday night /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

I'd 2nd that. Then you turned down happy feet the next night. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Quote:
Quote:

I'd 2nd that. Then you turned down happy feet the next night. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Hey, I didn't stand a chance Jim. I think Bruce had that wrapped up after she lost interest in that Songdogsniper guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Let’s see if I can remember all the names and placings. The top 5 in the World overall division were John Paul Moody, Garvin Young, JD Piatt, Ernie Wilson and Myself (those are in no particular order). John Paul Moody was the overall champion.

In the Vocalization division JD was 1st, myself was 2nd and Brent Saxton was 3rd.

In the Distress division Seth Skinner was 1st, There was a 3 way tie for 2nd and they had a call off (I can't remember who was second), 3rd place was Ernie and 4th place was JD.

I think there were 27 or 28 callers.

Hope that fills in everybody that did not make it.

Jeremy Gugelmeyer

Back