Hey Boys! I'm Back!!!

Totch94

Hey guys! Thanks for all of your concern about my well being and let me first give you my apologies for dropping off of the face of the earth. Second, I promise to finish my bear hunting story in the next few days! I thought about posting the final chapter and charging pay per view /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif, but I thought some of you might head to Mississippi and hunt me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Let me just say that I have had several things that delayed my return to PM, I have had a full house remodel going on, a bad computer and mostly a beautiful young Southern lady who has caused me to loose my mind. Let me tell you boys, she's one of a kind!!! Lets just say that I fully understand why you can only take an old buck when he loses his mind in the rut! That old buck is probably just like me, he knows it might get him, but what a way to go!

I'm sure glad to be back with all of you. Yall are one heck of a good bunch of friends!

Totch

No need to apologize......I'M JUST GLAD YOU'RE OK ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

And I'm glad you found a good woman. It took me 38 years to find mine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Totch,,,, Having been where you've gone (and I'm not talking about the bear hunt), I figured you had found a good "Oat Bin" and were out sowing some of them.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Anyway, glad to hear you are back and OK....

We just got the last of the boxes and my Harley moved to E.Central MO and as soon as Mama Turtle will give me some time off from unpacking, I'm going to start exploring this area for some good spots....

If you decide to come up to Arrow Rock, let me know in advance and we'll get together some way...

Bill

Glad to see ya!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

So about this belle........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

'Bout time you showed up. Looking forward to seeing the "rest of the story". Sure am glad things are looking up for you.

Its all good glad your back.I guess I should have warned you about those Mississippi women. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif I have been married to one of them for 32years so I know how wonderful they are.Good luck and I hope she's as great as mine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
.....and mostly a beautiful young Southern lady who has caused me to loose my mind. Let me tell you boys, she's one of a kind!!!

So, Totch, when do we get pics? You KNOW Weasel likes those pics? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Good to see you Totch!

We could ship Tripod down there for pics.... No,wait...

Lord, I apologize for that right there, and be with the starvin' pigmys....

A couple months ago I announced I was getting married to one of those one-of-a-kind woman.......if I remember right you said "I'll fly my zipper at half mast for ya"

Now

Quote:
and mostly a beautiful young Southern lady who has caused me to loose my mind. Let me tell you boys, she's one of a kind!!!

Feels good dont it!!
When's the wedding? if she's that good, cant let her get away!!

Back