TBO's New Website

IdahoDawgBustr

We Are Proud to Announce Our New Website at: http://www.timberbutteoutdoors.com

Just a reminder; We are still offering Free Shipping.

We have posted new pictures of Jenn, a lovely woman that graciously offered to model for us, she and her husband Doug (Lungbuster) did a great job of making these photos.

We have also posted pictures of our "New" Outlaw eCaller Sling, the price is $25.00 includes shipping.

We are doing R&D with camouflage for our products. To start, We will be using God's Country Camouflage, Early Season, Late Season, and Snow Camo.
As soon as I get it perfected, I will post pictures for your perusal and comments. We are going to be checking into using other company's camouflage. Let us know what your favorite camo is.

We still have the "Mail Order Form" on our website, for those of you that enjoy mail order.

If you would like to use your credit card, check card, debit cards, or echecks, we have a PayPal Payments link on our website, for your convenience.

Thank You & God Bless.

Quote:
We have posted new pictures of Jenn, a lovely woman that graciously offered to model for us, she and her husband Doug (Lungbuster) did a great job of making these photos.

Sure know how to get traffic on your site /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif Nicely done /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I would like to Thank you guys for taking the time to go and check out my new website. I appreciate your posts letting me know that you liked it!

Building a website is alot fun, as well as alot of work, frustrating at times, because your computer doesn't do what you want it to. But in the long run, all of that is worth what you gleen from learning something new, and from the experience. I know that I get an overwhelming feeling of accomplishment, that I have done something of value with my time.

If any of you are like me, it is never quite good enough, therefore never quite finished. There is always something that can be made better, and you are always looking for ways to make it better, at least that is how I am. So, if you watch my site, you will see stuff change from time to time.

Again, Thank You for looking. Thank You for the Thumbs Up on it!
Have a Great Day & God Bless.

berettaman,

Thanks for checking out the website. I am so glad that you like your Outlaw Sling, and it is what you wanted, and it works great for you, that makes me proud.

Weasel_UT,

Thanks for looking and the compliment. I really do appriciate it.

Have a Great Day & God Bless.
Gary

Back