Hopkins Michigan (Go Bucks)

Quote:
My boy had to peel off his camo for the ride home.

And before you even think it I had camo coveralls on over the top of my overalls.So no I was not naked! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Oh my god. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Now I'm gagging just thinking about that.
I would rather roll in coyote poop than ride in a truck with you buck naked /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Well actually that was a size large Pajamas and I am so big it just kinda pulled up in a few spots that you don't want them to pull up in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Such a nice post gone bad. It's been fun Pajama butt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Just got my new calls from Rudy. The woods glows. Rudy you sure can put on a finish. Thank you very much for the calls. You rock. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

The best thing is they are MINE. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Jim

Just when I had hopes they would come to my house by accident.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Congrats on some real nice calls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rudy, you shoulda sent them calls to "Swift" and let him send 'em to "Cat".
The catcalls woulda been worth the postage. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Mighta even been useful for callin' coyotes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Ya know cat-in-distress. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back