AVAILABLE Blades... From RainShadow Custom Knives!

Ol' #11 showed up in my mailbox today, and it's a beauty! The sheath is a THICK, heavy duty piece of leather that'll last a lifetime, with some scrolls and my inital stamped in - beautiful! And if that weren't enough, there were two calls in the box that are real screamers. Not sure what Steve has planned for those calls, but they sound great.

I'm glad I got one of the numbered blades. Get one before they're gone!

Thanks, Steve - great job!

Thanks Steve, I'm sorry for the confusion! Hope that piece serves well and you get many years of pleasure and use out of it.

In case you missed it, here's #22....

DSC04017.jpg

DSC04006.jpg

Thanks Larry!

Here's #5. I didn't expect it to come out so nice, honestly. But I cut into a fabulous piece of cocobolo, and the butt (which is the actual back edge of the antique sawmill blade) turned out beautiful! Spaced with silver carbon and bolstered with bone... a favorite of my designs.

Pics...

DSC04047.jpg

DSC04048.jpg

Jay, I've been practicing my edge geometry on that heavy 8670, and when I got to this 1/8" L6... well, it's just STUPID sharp! I really have to respect it when I handle it, it cuts what it touches!

I'm gonna start calling that design the "Troy Special!" It makes a difference when you happen onto a piece of wood like this one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Just dyed the sheath, it'll head out Friday.

I have 21, 23, 24, and 25 in the numbered series, and I just got a BUNCH back from heat treat. I'm going to be photographing them individually and posting them. I also got my budget blades back, I'll be photographing them too.

#20 is taken now too...

Here's #9 in case you missed it...

DSC04206.jpg

And #19.....

DSC04167.jpg

Here's a few more 8670 Blades for Custom build orders....

DSC04306.jpg

SOLD! The LAST numbered series blade!!! SOLD!

DSC04307.jpg

Humpback bowie.

DSC04308.jpg

Humpback skinner.

DSC04309.jpg

SOLD! Deep skinner, erg handle. SOLD!

DSC04310.jpg

Flat grind hunter/skinner, erg handle.

DSC04311.jpg

Flat grind hunter skinner.

DSC04312.jpg

Coffin handle boot skinner.

Here's 23....

DSC04437.jpg

DSC04447.jpg

DSC04448.jpg

Had a repeat customer see the Laminate series I've been posting up here, and asked for a Call Style Knife! I've been making Knife Style Calls, but this is my first knife with laminate game call influence! It's a base block of Zebrawood, with Red Pauduk and Black Palm white spaced Lams. Then it's pinned with 10, 1/8" Hickory pins and 1, 1/4" Oak pin. My first wood pinned knife!

Here's #25, etched maker's mark and number.

Buffalo Horn Double Bolsters, scaled with Wooley Mammoth Ivory. Pinned both in Gold (Brass) and Silver (Nickle). The Buff pins and lanyard tube are silver, the Mammoth pins are brass. The Mosaics are silver tubes with gold clover leaves.

Here's some pics...

DSC04469.jpg

DSC04470.jpg

DSC04471.jpg

DSC04473.jpg

DSC04474.jpg

DSC04476.jpg

Fantastic Work! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif This one's mine fella's, first class working art by a great craftsman.

Steve, thanks for putting this together for me. Truly awesome! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Here's #21. I won't post the sheath, as somebody might figure out who's getting this for Christmas!!!

It's Moose Antler double bolstered, scaled with Desert Ironwood, pinned with a mosaic lanyard tube, a mosaic 1/4", silver nickle, hickory, Oak, and more silver nickle. All lined with red carbon.

Here's some pics....

DSC04623.jpg

DSC04624.jpg

DSC04625.jpg

DSC04626.jpg

Merry Merry Christmas, Guys!!!

!

Awesome work Steve! Congrats to all the new owners of Steve's
outstanding craftsmanship!! A very wise investment, get 'em while you can! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Merry Christmas!
Dave

Quote:
Awesome work Steve! Congrats to all the new owners of Steve's
outstanding craftsmanship!! A very wise investment, get 'em while you can! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Merry Christmas!
Dave

Ditto! Get them while you can! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Back