AVAILABLE Blades... From RainShadow Custom Knives!

#15, and #10, both basic and clean working knives...

Micarta and Brass,
DSC03884.jpg

Desert Ironwood and Nickle,
DSC03882.jpg

Both will wear Kydex....

Steve I got the knife today and am very pleased with the craftmanship and deseign of this knife ,very well done. It is a smaller knife with a lot of back bone to do fish cleaning all the way up to the bigger chores a good all around knife . Anyone in the market for a great blade talk with Rainshadow great knives at a good price with porject updates cant beat that.

Blade #12

DSC03912.jpg

DSC03914.jpg

DSC03930.jpg

Musk Ox bolsters, Nickle Pins, Quilted Sapele Scales, White and Brick Carbon spacers.

I really like this Coffin handle once it's finished, looks very cool and feels great in the hand. Gonna do more of these, that's for sure!

Here's #18.

DSC03920.jpg

DSC03921.jpg

DSC03929.jpg

Deep skinner with a hefty grip, Mid Range build. Moose Antler double bolsters, Red/white carbon spacers, Musk Ox Horn Scales, Nickle pins, Stainless Mosaics and Lanyard Tube. Stabilized.

Thanks Gentlemen.

5, 11, and 9 are left from this batch. I'm expecting a batch of (I think) 7, back from the heat treat any time now. I think 6 of them will be the last numbered blades. I'll post them here in this thread when I get them.

5 and 9 are still available...

Here's 6 more back from heat treat......

Starting top left at 19, and going as reading thru 24, They'll all be marked and numbered. 19 and 20 are dremeled, 21 and up will be etched.

DSC03933.jpg

These are all 8670 Peerless Tool Steel. I've blasted them to clean them up, but will finish them out when I build them. No more blasted finishes on Carbon blades.

Thanks guys!

Oh yea! #11 is mine. Thanks to my wife for the extremely early Christmas present and thanks to Steve for the fantastic job! He knew what I wanted even better than I did. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back