A question for daddyrabbit

Quote:
Hey Rusty! You know what? Just to prove how stupid the Bunnyhumper is he is STILL trying to reply to your post even though he knows that you cant read them because you got him ignored.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

You know guys, I used to get all riled up, livid may be a better word, every time I read one of his posts.I have recently had a change of mind, somewhat. Now dr is not the kind of guy I would ride the back trails with, but I've come to see him as the official court jester of P.M.You know that some village has lost their idiot and he landed here. He cannot be as witty as he is and be dumb enough to believe some of the pointless blather he belches. I have taken him off of ignore this user and view him for what he is..entertainment. Sweaty has the right point about using him as an example for his kids.Look kids all these normal posters are your brain, Daddyrabbit is your brain on drugs.Will Rogers once said something very true,something to the effect of, Everyone one has some value to provide if only as an example of what not to be like.

Quote:
Will Rogers once said something very true,something to the effect of, Everyone one has some value to provide if only as an example of what not to be like.

Good point! But he stays on my "ignore list".

And Will Rogers also said "I never met a man that I didn't like". Well obviously, Will Rogers never met Daddyrabbit.

And Will Rogers also said "I never met a man that I didn't like". Well obviously, Will Rogers never met Daddyrabbit.

And Hussein Obama

Love me or hate me but be damned sure and do one or the other. Surely your, ahuumn intellect propels you farther than mindless dispersions, right? I mean, a mind is such a terrible thing to waste.
Quote:
You know guys, I used to get all riled up, livid may be a better word, every time I read one of his posts.I have recently had a change of mind, somewhat. Now dr is not the kind of guy I would ride the back trails with, but I've come to see him as the official court jester of P.M.You know that some village has lost their idiot and he landed here. He cannot be as witty as he is and be dumb enough to believe some of the pointless blather he belches. I have taken him off of ignore this user and view him for what he is..entertainment. Sweaty has the right point about using him as an example for his kids.Look kids all these normal posters are your brain, Daddyrabbit is your brain on drugs.Will Rogers once said something very true,something to the effect of, Everyone one has some value to provide if only as an example of what not to be like.

Quote:
Daddyrabbit is your brain on drugs.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Love me or hate me but be damned sure and do one or the other. Surely your, ahuumn intellect propels you farther than mindless dispersions, right? I mean, a mind is such a terrible thing to waste.

Well now DR, if you came here lookin for love, its obvious you're lookin in all the wrong places.And no, you will still not get you're way,because I don't hate you either.However, mark your calender, on this date we finally agree on something.A mind is a terrible thing to waste, I bet you wish you had thought of that all those years ago before you burned up all those cells with the drugs.That incessant noise you keep hearing now is a poor lonely thought rolling around in that empty space looking in vain for company.

Back