Back in Black

guywildstorm

SOLD!!! I have a set finished up and ready to go to work. An all black 4 drop lanyard with a nice ebony? maybe?? keeper with a little sap wood for contrast and a coyote track engraved on it. Also includes one of my matching game slings. The lanyard is a wide braid for the part that goes around the back of the neck for comfort. The sides change to a round braid for more flex. The two side drops are fully adjustable (or removeable) to keep your calls from clanking together. The game sling has D-rings to make gettting it on or off much much easier. $45 gets the set headed your way.

8-2-08012.jpg

8-2-08011.jpg

Last edited:
Dude, those are sweet! I finally made me a lanyard last weekend. It was two different colors and I about went blind trying to keep track. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif I couldn't imagine doing all black. Thats well worth the money if you ask me. Nice job /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that's nice Guy wish I wasn't saving for Kansas. that set looks like it needs me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Great products at a great price. Flat braid to round is the most comfortable type of lanyard I've used. Somebody should snap up this combo ASAP.

Back