started turning again.

bearmanric

Started Turning call's again. Here is my Honey Pot call style. it is made from white and black ebony. going to start turning every couple day's tomorrow's buffalo horn. Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

P1000865.jpg

Very nice Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
Love them honey pots /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Awesome call Rick I have some of your honey pots and love em.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Kerry

nice turn Rick thats a cool looking call /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
Davis

Always thought you honey pot was a very nice call. I have a snakewood honey pot from you and I just outright like that design. Good to see you make wood chips fly again Rick. Keep at it. BB

thank's every one one mean's alot. i you guy's ever get to meet other callmaker's it mean's alot. i have been to Huntn Carve's in PA, Arky's in Arkansas RBboyd live's close. met Nikonut several time's and a couple. other's. were like a family here we have our up's and down's. were else on the internet are there this many callmaker's in one place. thank's every one it doe's mean alot. let's all make some kick butt call's this year. Rick

Back