Bush Haters on This Site ( Question )

WOW. javafour you're the man. I watched those clips with kerry talking his Ghingus kahn crap in uniform slandering the 53,000 thousand Americans who died and the POW's.

Then the modern day kerry that couldn't remember what he believed in if he had a gun to his head.

He isn't fit to command a McDonalds.

I have the right to babble. 197th Infantry Brigade.

Last edited:
Bless you, Javafour! Well said, Sir! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

It is so refreshing to see the wacko perverted liberals put properly in their place. What a fine job you did. Bravo!

I wish the libs would stay on the fudgepacker and other perverted forums and stay the hell away from gun and hunting forums where they do not belong.

Quote:
Bless you, Javafour! Well said, Sir! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

It is so refreshing to see the wacko perverted liberals put properly in their place. What a fine job you did. Bravo!

I wish the libs would stay on the fudgepacker and other perverted forums and stay the hell away from gun and hunting forums where they do not belong.

I'm no liberal or fudgepacker. Who are you? What have you done?

Quote:
Quote:

I'm no liberal or fudgepacker. Who are you? What have you done?

Sorry, I just assumed that if you hate Bush and love Kerry then it was just a given that you had to be both of the above. You know, like 90% of Hollywood is. Goes hand in hand.

Quote:

By fudge packers are you talking about these people?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Foley
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Haggard
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Craig
I didn’t know they were liberals. I thought they were conservatives

didnt say that i could...just suggesting something other than wikipedia is all, i know for writing papers and stuff in HS we're not allowed to even have that as a source because many things are wrong

First, thanks for the kind words guys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif For personal, family reasons I get easily wound up over the Vietnam vet issue--that of them being poorly treated by the Left.

Rimmy, I would agree with you that the men you listed are accurately described as sexual deviants--complete perverts. (Craig's case is possibly untrue, but he was arrested and he did plead guilty to a misdemeanor, so let's just assume, arguendo, the facts alleged are accurate).

Perverts can be found in the schools, clergy, politics--everywhere one can imagine. Because they may exist there does not mean they represent the organization.

The Republican party is not the friend of sex perverts.

For example, a very small number of Roman Catholic priests were very publicly exposed as homosexual pedophiles. While any single instance of child molestation is absolutely a very, very serious matter and a horrible tragedy, the mainstream media misled the public as to how many priests did this. (In fact, only 0.2% are proven abusers, see: http://books.google.com/books?id=oTaQPSj...lG52j0uelA#PPP1,M1 , yet most people have been led to believe the percentage is much, much higher [BTW, I am not a Roman Catholic and thus have no dog in the fight, I just like facts, not liberal smears of men of faith]).

My point to all this is simply that because 0.2% of priests were pedophiles does not mean the Roman Catholic Church supports pedophilia! Therefore the existence of perverts in the Republican party does not mean the Republican party is pervert-friendly.

I'd add that Foley was drummed out and Craig won't be running again. Contrast with Democrat Rep Barney Fag...er, Barney Frank, an open gay, who was caught allowing a homosexual prostitution ring to operate from his Georgetown townhouse! His Democrat constituents have reelected him since then numerous times!

Unlike the Democrats, Republican voters hold their elected officials accountable for their conduct. Even Republican officials who have heterosexual affairs are toast once it gets out. Ask Newt Gingrich! Not so with the Dems...anything goes there. 'Care for a cigar Monica?'

In my view, Rustydust is 100% correct when he argues the Left supports homosexuality and other sexual deviance. For example, Democrat Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi has marched in a San Francisco 'gay pride' parade with and not not far from the "North American Man-Boy Love Association" contingent! (organized homosexual pedophiles who seek to legalize homosexual pedophilia, as the Left has succeeded in doing in several countries, most notably the Netherlands). The Left has given us "gay marriage," often against the people's will and seeks to accommodate homosexuals on each and every item on their agenda to transform America.

Strange to me how these Leftist courts and elected officials believe the states' constitutions and the US Constitution all 'require' allowing 'gay marriage,'--despite the fact that none mention it at all--yet they ignore the plain language of the 2d Amendment--"...the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"--and the Democrats pass literal gun bans, de facto bans, like attempts to deem various, normal handguns "unsafe" and require non-existent 'smart gun' technology, ammunition micro stamping, registration, licensing, etc., etc.

No, Rustydust is quite correct. By virtue of its record and composition, the Democrat party is clearly the party of sex perverts, felons (they always try to get them the vote), illegal immigrants (who vote illegally, too), Hollywood, which is largely responsible for the sick coarsening of our society, and home to those who seek to squash God from the public square. That party is home to the teacher's unions (NEA and AFT) which have contributed substantially to the ruin of the government schools, welfare recipients and a host of other leeches and non-producers.

Quote:
It's always a good idea to question a source. At least they provide several footnotes at the bottem of these articles.

Unless it comes form Rimmy huh!

Back