Popping corn with cell phones- You are not going to believe this!

Not a thing!! If you know ANYTHING about RF, you know that the antennas on the cellphones are omni-directional. Couldn't concentrate that much energy to cover the area of the kernels! Hogwash!! Another internet spoof....!!!

Check snopes.com Not long ago someone tried to convince people that you could cook an egg with cell phones, and now someone has done some editing to make it look like you can pop popcorn with cell phones. It's all bogus!! No such thing can be done, not even close!!

The funniest thing about it is that there are probably 20 million drunks worlwide who are trying it at this very moment. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

PC

shuushhhhh........me thinks mine geting reedy to pop rite now.
4.gif

Quote:
Its called editing.

Oh, that tells me a whole lot there. Is it in any way possible that you could be just a itty bitty teeny bit more specific there? "Editing" dont do just a whole heck of a lot of explaining to me as to how a few kernels of of unpopped popcorn just started popping on their own.

Anyone?

Quote:
Quote:
Its called editing.

Oh, that tells me a whole lot there. Is it in any way possible that you could be just a itty bitty teeny bit more specific there? "Editing" dont do just a whole heck of a lot of explaining to me as to how a few kernels of of unpopped popcorn just started popping on their own.

Anyone?

I am curious as to how it was done too. Just saying that it was edited sure don't tell anyone anything at all. If it is a fake, how was it faked?

Quote:
The funniest thing about it is that there are probably 20 million drunks worlwide who are trying it at this very moment. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

PC

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Well I'll be darn. There just may be some validity to The popcorn theory. Check out this new phone. Absolutely amazing how far modern technology has come.

Back