VARMINT HUNTERS CLINIC!

jdickey

Just got the "official word today for our Clinic. Hope some of you folks can attend! My store is located at 210 N. New Road in Waco, TX

gerald.jpg

"VARMINT HUNTERS CLINIC!"

You mean there's a clinic that we can go to to get over this affliction we all share???

My wife will love it.

Wait a minute - I'm not married anymore - hell, I'm not going.

This affliction is better than being a drunk - but not as cheap /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hi, my name is Bart and i'm a Varmintholic... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Quote:
Quote:
Does this Clinic treat PD?

Sure they give you this.

Cooper_Arms_21-223Rem-01a.jpg

and this

ammo_can.jpg

OK... you sold me, I'll sign up for the 12 step program.

Just send me the riffle and ammo.

Catshooter, just make sure your not wearing you beer gogles. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Quote:
Quote:
Does this Clinic treat PD?

Sure they give you this.

Cooper_Arms_21-223Rem-01a.jpg

and this

ammo_can.jpg

I already have those, and I still get the shakes, and start
to run a fever anytime somebody mentiones a PD town. The only clinic I need is acres of pasture with lots of mounds and dogs on it.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thanks guys...! Hope some of you can make it on a Monday nite! !! We just could not find a weekend to make fit....so.... what the heck....Mondays are always the best day of the week anyway.....! Because..... IT'S ANOTHER DAY CLOSER TO FRIDAY! !! ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Don't know if the CLINIC will "treat PD"... but you can get a free bag of MOSSY OAK JERKY....and that stuff will cure just about anything /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

I have received confirmation that Gerald Stewart (Johnny Stewart Calls) will be a guest speaker at our clinic. He will bring a special emphasis on calls and calling techniques.

The last time I heard about a clinic in Waco, they had a guest speaker named David something or other. It ended with a free fireworks show I think.

Sorry, I couldn't help it.

Just a reminder, that the Clinic will be on for tomorrow evening at 7PM.

And, don't know if anyone watched the Outdoor Channel today, but Gerald Stewart was featured during a predator hunt for Hunters Specialties. Gerald will be our guest speaker at the Clinic.

Back