Muslims and Dogs

The best way to lose any war is let the Liberal Politicians try to run it . Let the soldiers run the war, do what he is trained to do and you will never lose a war.

Please explain how we got our asses handed to us in Korea and Vietnam, bea... Explain to me why the catholics don't vocally denounce the travesties wrought by their religion, from the crusades through to the child molestation still occurring. Calling muslims "diaper-heads" is oh so incredibly mature, much like me calling you a white-trash redneck. If anyone is out to get us, it's dumbasses like you.

Last edited:
Quote:
Please explain how we got our asses handed to us in Korea and Vietnam, bea... Explain to me why the catholics don't vocally denounce the travesties wrought by their religion, from the crusades through to the child molestation still occurring. Calling muslims "diaper-heads" is oh so incredibly mature, much like me calling you a white-trash redneck. If anyone is out to get us, it's dumbasses like you.

You sound like one of the diaper heads, but your needs to be changed , it seems to be full of Obama feces. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No. It wasn't bad policy, it was part of why the Russians went bankrupt.

So terrorism is a good thing? So them attacking us on 9/11 was a good thing? Interesting point of view...

One little flaw with your "LOGIC". When they were fighting the Russians they were fighting in they own homeland. They hadn't attacked Russia per say they had attacked the Russian puppet government in Afghanistan. Now here come the liberating Russians the real terrorists.

We just made Afghanistan into Russia's Vietnam. Took less time and hurt them more.

One thing about Vietnam though: we never lost a battle there. Our guys kicked a$$.

Our "loss" was not by our fighting men, the loss occurred at home. The America-hating Left made the public lose it's will to win. We also had an arrogant White House under LBJ and McNamara who sought to micro manage the war.

As a result, we withdrew and millions of SE Asians in several countries dies as a consequence.

Yep we won it and then as usual the politico’s negotiated it away. Some guy who couldn't even speak descent English Kiss my something or other was his name. Sad story but true and all brought about by the same type as Cindy Sheehan etc et all on this forum.

Last edited:
Quote:

You are correct--BEA is way off base. The male Muslim head cover, called a Kaffiyeh and secured by a Iqal, is actually made of a lightweight cotton and/or rayon, more like a bedsheet than a diaper. So, I do have to take BEA to task, we should probably be calling them 'sheetheads' since that's a lot closer than the heavy fabric of an old-style cloth diaper. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Personally, I don't take "Redneck" as a pejorative. I am proud to be from Redneck stock.

"Rednecks" are ethnic Scots who immigrated from Ireland between the late 1600's up to about the Revolutionary War and settled, mostly, in the Southern colonies. They mostly settled on the frontier, on land the English didn't want. Their numbers included people like Daniel Boon, Davy Crockett, Sam Houston, Andrew Jackson and many other notables.

From J. Webb's Born Fighting: How the Scots-Irish Shaped America: "They came to America and took the land that no one else wanted, a difficult movement to sell in today's politically correct environment, since in the eyes of many they took it from the Indians.

Their legacy is stained because they became the dominant culture in the South, whose economic system was based on slavery. No matter that the English aristocrats of the Tidewater were slavery's originators and principal beneficiaries, or that the typical Scots-Irish yeoman had no slaves and actually suffered economic determent from the practice.

They suffered 70% killed or wounded in the Civil War and were standing proud in the ranks at Appomattox when General Lee surrendered--but in today's politically correct environment this means that they were "racist" soldiers of the Nazi-like Confederacy.

They are a culture founded on guns, which considers the Second Amendment sacrosanct, while literary and academic America considers such views not only archaic but also threatening. And yet it is not hyperbole to say that Al Gore lost the 2000 election by going against them on this issue, causing Tennessee and West Virginia to vote for George W Bush."

"...Because "sophisticated" America tends to avert its eyes from the bellicose and often warlike nature of their journey, it also is inclined to ignore or misunderstand this culture..."

Other "dumba$$ Rednecks" included Ronald Reagan, Gen George Patton, WWII's most decorated solider Audie Murphy and most of the CSA's soldiers and cavalrymen.

No, I'm proud of my Redneck heritage; of my ancestor who was a Revolutionary War Captain from NC, or those who settled the Mississippi frontier; my g-g grandfather who joined the CSA Cavalry (1st Miss--Davenport's) in 1863 at the ripe old age of 16 and by 18 was a veteran of 2 1/2 years of fighting.

"Redneck" may be a big insult amount the self-anointed elites, but it isn't to people who know a little history.

Speaking of history, your contention that we "had our asses handed to us in Korea and Vietnam" is absolutely baseless.

Why don't you vent your anger at our enemies and not stick up for them instead of lashing out at a regular American like BEA? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Death Penalty seems to be either wound up too tight, or is a muslim cry baby.

What time are the prayers in NY? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Please explain how we got our asses handed to us in Korea and Vietnam,

Korea…..in defense of those who served there.

At the start Korea was divided at approximately the 38th parallel. South Korean, US and other allied forces were almost pushed out of Korea in September of 1950 but by November of that year had pushed the North Korean’s back almost to the Chinese border which prompted the entry of Chinese forces into the conflict.

By January of 51 the combined North Korean, Chinese forces had pushed the US and allied forces back south of the 38th parallel and then were pushed back north of the 38th by July of 53 at which point a cease fire was negotiated. That really doesn’t sound like we got our [beeep] handed to us, it sounds like we repelled an invasion of a sovereign country and restored the status quo.

As for Vietnam, stay tuned, I’m sure someone will address this shortly.

Yep we won it and then as usual the politico’s negotiated it away. If North Korea had been winning they would have never sat down at the table with us. Another sad story in use history.

Only a New yawker would consider it offensive to call us country boys rednecks. And white trash,you betcha bubba. And like Bea said if they let the soldiers run the war,the mason-dixon line would today be the Canadian border and your ilk would be suckin down ole milwaukee and eatin chitlins like us proud redneck whitetrash because we would have lit a fire under yore azz back in '65. Oh for you new yawkers that'd be 1865.

Calling Mr. Death Penalty! Where'd you run off to? Guess I sorta expected to hear some more from the elitist point of view. Well there you have it Bea, don't spose he ever imagined a response such as he got from the redneck white trash crowd!

Back