Quote:

Caller not included....

Shoot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nice product if I had a FoxPro I'd be in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
The Price is 14.50 Shipped.... I have been updating my site, sorry for the confusion.....

For some reason we are not making contact. Please contact me.

Don Jackson Remington Magnum/Ultramag

That is a nice looking rig you got there.

Last edited:
Don,

I talked to him earlier in the week via text message. He was on an outing and said he had no service. Not sure when he will be back.

Thanks Jay.

That is great I was getting to worry something had gone really badly. Just knew something was happening we could not make contact for some reason. Best of luck.

Don Jackson Remington Magnum/Ultramag

Hello

Has anyone had any success in taking delivery of one of these slings? I ordered one on Sept. 1st, finally had to send an email and was told by Steve Fry on Sept. 20th that "I will have your sling out in the mail Monday evening after I get home from work". Now I just had to send an additional email asking yet again if I was ever going to see this illusive quick sling. Not real happy here! Over a month and not product. This is not a way to run a business!

Hello All

I was contacted by Yellowhammer from the boards and told what had happened to cause this issue. While its none of my business and Im still unhappy with the transaction I can sympathize and wish Steve would have just sent a simple FYI somewhere down the line. As of now I consider the issue closed.

Locobombero

Last edited:
Its been over 2 months and he still hasnt sent my lanyard or answered my pms.

I had to edit out the harsher statements. Your point still comes across.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back