New addition at FOXPRO

FOXPRO

Thought that would get your attention. We just recieved our new short sleeve shirts. Check them out:

Newshirts.jpg

Price for the shirts:

S-XL: $14.95
2XL and 3XL: $16.95
4XL: $17.95

Price does not include freight.

You can call 866-463-6977 (866-gofoxpro) to order, or just click on the following link:

FOXPRO Shirt

Cool shirt!

I always liked the philosophy behind In&Out Burger's t-shirts... if someone's wearing around your advertising, why make a profit on them? I'd sell them for cost. You'd get alot more of them out on the street.

rainshadow1,

These shirts were not intended for an advertising purpose. They were intended for those that want a cool t-shirt. We spend enough on advertising to hope that predator hunters are already aware of us.
I recently bought a Kawasaki Motorcycle, on/off road. After my purchase, I wanted to accessorize right away. Afterall, I really like the bike, and want to wear matching apparel. Just me, but I don't expect Kawasaki to give me the shirt, or jacket, gloves, etc. at their cost. Otherwise, they wouldn't even bother wasting money to get them made. And, even if they did, chances are I wouldn't purchase one anyway if I was a Suzuki rider, or wasn't a motorcycle rider at all.

I haven't seen very many companies give away t-shirts, or other apparel for that matter, at their cost. That form of advertising is not what you might think it is.

4 XL,, I will be ordering 2 as soon as i get home Monday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I still will be looking for long sleeve mike 4 XLT if you get any,,

NICE SHIRT MIKE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

PS
Some Desert tan be nice to have to hunt with,,,

Last edited:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Jeff in Marana thinks its a very nice image. Thinkin it would look good on tan too !

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Good looking Mike! Now let me get this straight though now I got somethin else to pick on you about...CROTCH ROCKET? Shoot you got the color all wrong. I would think green...you know Neon Lime not Harley Black. HA! Congrats on the new toy!

Last edited:
Quote:
Good looking Mike! Now let me get this straight though now I got somethin else to pick on you about...CROTCH ROCKET? Shoot you got the color all wrong. I would think green...you know Neon Lime not Harley Black. HA! Congrats on the new toy!

Thats ok Rod because im going to pick on him for buying a Kawasuckie! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Go Big Red! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

i'm going to order a couple. need some shirt's for the expo. going to cabelas this weekend to for slack's or jean's. and shoe's for standing all day. that bike would be nice in PA. you have some nice country and semi tall mountain Road's perfect for a bike ride. Rick

Back