BEAUTIFUL HUNK OF BLOODWOOD picts added

badtothebone

I got into some really nice stock. I might have to put this one up for sale, but right now I'm having fun staring at it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Picture023-2.jpg

Picture032-1.jpg

Picture024-1.jpg

Picture026-3.jpg

Picture034-2.jpg

Picture028-2.jpg

Picture030-3.jpg

Picture035-2.jpg

Picture031-1.jpg

]

Regards,

Rudy

Last edited:
Stev-o,

You realize that ain't bocote? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Lex,

It was in the bottom of a box I got in a trade. Didn't realize it was there for a long time. LOL!

I'll check my trades a little more carefully now.

Rudy

I have to agree!

"That's just flat out beautiful!"

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quote:
Stev-o,

You realize that ain't bocote? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Yes I do! It's Lisa's favorite call. Out in the sun, that bloodwood really comes to life. Gorgeous. got any more? I've got a lonely open reed here... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That is one nice call Rudy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
and that finish really makes it stand out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Real nice Rudy, from the bow maker I got a couple of pieces of Blood Wood I have been turning into elk calls,,,even with my limited experience I can tell I love the stuff, that call you have there is flat out eye poppin!

Rod,

Most of Terry's calls look 'wet'. But, sadly, it's just slobber. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Rudy

Back