new guy

jamesd

Hi all I'm the fng here looking for advise.I just got a Browning a bolt 222 and am looking for aftermarket triggers any ideas,looking to get around one and 1/4lb pull thanks

Welcome to the forum!!!! I'll let someone else advise on the 4oz. triggers...A-bolts aren't my thing. Once again, welcome to the forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Timney makes a spring kit for the A-Bolt, I'm not sure if it will go down to one and one quarter (1-1/4)pounds or not.
Welcome to PM..

All you need is the Timmney little sping kit they make for the A-bolts. You can get em at Midway for about 10 bucks.I guess they went up just like everything else as the now want 29.99 for em at midway.You get 2 springs.One really light,the other is ideal IMO for hunting..Fast and easy to do to!!!Welcome! Bill

Last edited:
Got to be a fast typer here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I think the light trigger spring in the kit will do what you want! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif I know I tried it in my Browning 204 and put the other in as I thoght it was too light for me.

Back