FoxPro Zr2 Ended....

yotehunter74

Hi there folks.... I had checked with the mods and got the ok... so here it is... I have been given a Brand new FoxPro ZR2 Electronic Caller... Predator Model.... in CAMO.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif This will be auctioned off to benefit Autistic Children.... We did the calls to raise money to buy a computer for an autistic boy, and that was a huge success .... this came so the money will go to another autistic child with special needs.

This Caller sells for 209.95 from FoxPro.... I would like to start it at 50.00... thats a steal.... the auction will run until Thursday Night at 10:00pm Eastern If anyone would like to take this home early the first bid of 150.00 wins it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The FOXPRO model ZR2 is our most affordable digital game call, yet is packed full of features to please even the most advanced users. Don’t be fooled by its size, though! Weighing in at less than 2 lbs with batteries, this compact unit delivers crystal clear volume that packs a punch, without any speaker wires to mess with!

The ZR2 comes standard with 12 high quality sounds from the FOXPRO Library, which can be replaced easier than ever with different FOXPRO sounds, or with any other sounds of your choice. As with all digital game calls in the FOXPRO lineup, you are not married to manufacturer specific sounds, nor do we force you into purchasing expensive sound cards, which are easy to lose, and cumbersome to change in the field. Your sound selections are unlimited!

The ZR2 features a 60 second delay timer, an important feature for those that would like to get the source of sound away from them. When activated, the timer gives you 60 seconds to move away from the unit and get positioned in your stand before your selected sound begins to play. An awesome feature for those that want maximum benefits at an affordable price!

The Charger Jack on the ZR2 allows for ease of recharging the optional NiMH batteries, and the External Speaker Jack allows you to plug in an external speaker for even louder volume. With an external speaker connected to the unit, you have the option of turning off the internal speaker, or leaving it on for maximum volume. The external audio jack gives you the ability to connect any audio source to the ZR2, and play that sound through the ZR2 without the need to record it to the unit. And the low battery indicator lets you know when it’s time for battery replacement or recharge.

Never before has such a feature rich unit been offered at such an affordable price. Each unit comes with a Five Year Limited Warranty, and is backed by the best customer service team in the industry. And we’re proud to say that the ZR2 is Made in the USA!
The standard preloaded sounds in the ZR2 are:

Predator Sound List:

Coyote Locator
Coyote Pup Distress
Male Challenge
Female Invitation
Red Fox Pup
Gray Fox Distress
Jackrabbit Distress
DSG Cottontail Distress
Lucky Bird
Rodent Distress
Raccoon Distress
Bobcat in Heat

• 12 FOXPRO Sounds
• Built in Recorder
• 60 Second Delay Timer
• External Speaker Jack
• External Audio Jack
• Operates on 4 AA Batteries
• Camoflauge Options
• Excellent Battery Life!
• Charge jack
• Low Battery Indicator
• 5 Year Warranty
• Made in the USA!
Remember guys this is a camo unit you are bidding on.......
products_ZR2.jpg

yotehunter74,

I applaud you for what you are doing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif If you need anything else from me to help you out, please let me know.

sorry guys i just got in.... but... as was stated above in the description.... the first bid of 150.00 wins... at 9:30 Elip bid 150.00 ... so Elip you get the caller.... I want to thank all who bid, and congrats to Elip.... It is for a great cause.....

Steve

Back