My first closed reed!

Lenneskog

I was in the shop today making a call for a friend of mine who is getting into foxcalling, its made out of Mooseantler and i tried to keep it a clean design a little rough and not too fancy.
Would like to hear a few comments on the call, if it worth it.....
IMG_0184.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

Theres still one thing left and it´s to burn in the paw print wich now is only drawed there with pencil.

Thank guys!!

///Fredrik /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

call look's great. the sleeve sticking out to the the edge is a turn off to me. i like them a little way's in 1/8. just look's nicer to me.

Fredrik,

Looks like a fox killer. I love the moose anter call you made me last year; if the enclosed reeder sounds as good as the open reeder, it'll be a winner!

Regards,

Rudy

Thanks for the comments guys, i tried to fit the sleeve deeper in but the antler just "sucked" it stuck and im glad i got it in as far as i got. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif
Guess a little more grind in the hole next time and it will not be seen. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

It looks great Fredrick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Ya gotta love that moose antler /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Kerry

looks good to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Got it all set with burning in the pawprint today and i also made a custom rig to hang it in a button hole as my friend dont want a lanyard (for now). Forgot to take pics of it before i sent it off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Articfox if you travel south this fall/winter shoot me a PM and we might take a few stands with the closedreeders i use.

Thanks again guys for the comments, there will be more mooseantler calls coming up later on.

I'd like to see how you rigged it to hang in a button hole. Show us the completed set next time! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif -Eric

Back