I’m just too darn good to you guys.......

Bad Dawg

giving up all of my little secrets.
smile.gif

Here is a bag that is perfect for any digital caller the size of a CS24c or smaller. Even has a place to hold the remote. It’s a fishing tackle bag I found on Amazon. Here’s the link.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LXXXVSP/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_2sfrAb5SPRNTQ

The Mojo Woodpecker decoy is on a piece of lanyard attached to the bag with a slip knot around the neck. Makes it really easy attaching and detaching it. The cat just likes being in the pictures.

Originally Posted By: Jay CummingsThanks BD! I've been looking for something like this to carry my cs24. So your pretty happy with it?

Yes Jay, I’m very happy with it. It is a perfect bag for the one who doesn’t like to carry a lot out into the field, and just takes what he needs.

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762Does the stand for the decoy fit aswell and do you carry shooting sticks?

Yes, the stand for the decoy fits in a slot right under the CS24c, inside of the bag. I do usually carry shooting sticks. I prefer to hold them in my hand when I walk, but you could easily attach them to the bag if you desired.

Originally Posted By: Bad DawgThe Mojo Woodpecker decoy is on a piece of lanyard attached to the bag with a slip knot around the neck. Makes it really easy attaching and detaching it. The cat just likes being in the pictures.
I was just pokin fun at ya. Looks like that works for ya. Looks good.

Originally Posted By: OLE RASPYOriginally Posted By: Bad DawgThe Mojo Woodpecker decoy is on a piece of lanyard attached to the bag with a slip knot around the neck. Makes it really easy attaching and detaching it. The cat just likes being in the pictures.
I was just pokin fun at ya. Looks like that works for ya. Looks good.

I got your joke!
thumbup.gif

I have used a bow belt hanger for years to carry my calls on. Worked really well when I was using the CS24, works equally well for my Revolt. Not that your bag idea isn't good, but I don't find myself needing a bag to carry anything.

Originally Posted By: songdogI have used a bow belt hanger for years to carry my calls on. Worked really well when I was using the CS24, works equally well for my Revolt. Not that your bag idea isn't good, but I don't find myself needing a bag to carry anything.

I agree with songdog^^^^^^

I too have a hook on my belt that holds my Ecaller and folding pad that I sit in.......

Has worked well for the past 8 years!!

Originally Posted By: Jay CummingsA Hook like this?

I know this real old guy in Colorado that use to use one of those for his CS24. Handy as a pocket on a shirt. Where did you get that?

I used to shoot a lot of 3D archery. The hook came with a hip quiver I used. I'm sure bow shops sell just the bow hook. I'm going to try this hook next time out.

Last edited:
Quote:
I know this real old guy in Colorado that use to use one of those for his CS24 Must be a real fart smeller, that old guy.
lol.gif

That hook is pretty much what I'm talking about.

Originally Posted By: songdogQuote:
I know this real old guy in Colorado that use to use one of those for his CS24 Must be a real fart smeller, that old guy.
lol.gif

Exactly!!

I took mine one step further and added a piece of 1/2 inch foam towards the bottom of the hook so the ecaller doesn't rub on my leg like Btech after a 12 pack!!

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisOriginally Posted By: songdogQuote:
lol.gif

Exactly!!

I took mine one step further and added a piece of 1/2 inch foam towards the bottom of the hook so the ecaller doesn't rub on my leg like Btech after a 12 pack!!

Lol, you must be thinking about the grand wizard. Thats a Colorado thing.
tt2.gif

What happens in CO, stays in CO.

Back