photobucket

I found with photobucket you need your browser as free as possible. I close everything but photbucket and the site I want to post to and although it's slow it seems to work. I aslo try to upload everything via the mobile app.

I'll be the first to admit that I am not a technical guy, but, my wife's camera is 12mp and I can't upload a photo from it to photobucket. My camera is 8mp and I can.
Maybe if you resize your photo so it won't be a large file it might work better.
Sometimes I can't get photobucket to respond with all of those ads running in the background, but most of the time it does work for me with my 8mp camera. I usually start the upload process then do something else for a few minutes while it is processing.

Originally Posted By: 1trkyhntr I usually start the upload process then do something else for a few minutes while it is processing.

That has proved to be the secret for me too, just walk off and leave it alone for awhile. Seriously give it time. No, it doesn't always pay off but sometimes.

yeah Mick, I need something very simple, lonehowl has to tell me that last little link.
got a coyote on my bait the other night and called in another but it wouldn't come out into the open
don

Last edited:
Right click on your pic. Pic will come up in another box. At lower right you will see 4 choices for sharing photos. Choose 3rd one which is an arrow sort of pointing to the right. Click on that. Choose BBCode. Pic code will highlight in blue. Choose photo size which should always be 480x680 or close. Right click to copy the blue code. Come to your post and simply paste into the body of your post. As in just right click and paste. Done.
Mark

lonehowl, thought i had it last night but guess i didnt.

when i right click on the picture it does not come up in another box. and therefore i dont get those 4 choices you talk about.

any idea why it doesnt come up in another box?

Sorry gents, just click on the pic normally and it will go to the other box that you can share from. Typing from my phone etc. I got all wonkeyjawed.
Mark

Edit: when you get comfortable with it all, you can download the Flickr app on your phone and simply take pictures and upload them to Flickr.

when I go to flickr I get the page that says choose pic to up load when I click that I get pics from my computer and when I click a pic I see at the bottom of the page I see open and if I right click I get a bunch of choises but not what you're seeing. am I on the wrong page?

holy smokes I got it!!! do I put the words 1st?

Last edited:
Back