Possumal

Fellows, I was injured in an accident at Lowe's of Nicholasville, Ky. on Nov. 3, and have had a lot of related back, hip, and knee issues. Still under doctor's care. Hunting has kind of been out of my reach since then.

I'm confused (again). The possumal I thought the OP was asking asking about didn't have a 57 behind his name and darn sure didn't register here in 2012.

Will the real possumal please stand up.

And sorry to hear that the old marsupial (the real possumal) is having health issues. Hope he gets better real soon.

I am sure that Possumal57 is the genuine. He graduated high school in 57. I don't know when he added the 57 but I do know that the info contained in his write up is accurate. He was hurt at Lowe's and hasn't hunted since that time. We have whacked a box car full of coyotes together over the last 25-30 years.

I now hunt with one of his son's several days a week who goes by 4Paws USArmy or Possumal Jr. He is becoming a killing machine like his Dad and scored his first double earlier today. Will hunt with his son again in the morning.

Last edited:
DC, ran into some kind of problem logging in several months ago, and ended up with the 57 added to get back on board. Don't really understand any of that, since I have been posting on this board a lot longer than 2012 as you said.

I knew you been around here a long time Al. The registration date and 57 after the name didn't add up.

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Back