offneedneed aa klilittle help finding loading data for 55g sierra gameki

Brownie

Need help finding sierra gameking 55g HPBT reloading data. I want to reload some rounds for my tika. It's got a 1:9 twist rate and I want to be around 3200 fps.

A caliber might help...
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Chupathingy I'm pulling your chain ofcourse but......what's with the title of this thread? Do you stutter?

Chupa You just made me lol big time, I tried to read it in a stutter voice and sounded like the kid trying to read from Billy Madison.

Lol no my phone is retartded and puts half of my post in the title line chupa. Yes it is a .223 guess I forgot to put that in. I'll give the varget a try. Although a stuttering dying rabbit might just sound irresistible to coyotes !!!!!!!!

Originally Posted By: BrownieLol no my phone is retartded and puts half of my post in the title line chupa. Yes it is a .223 guess I forgot to put that in. I'll give the varget a try. Although a stuttering dying rabbit might just sound irresistible to coyotes !!!!!!!!

Need to put those thumbs on a diet my friend. Hard to type on a phone when your thumb covers the whole keyboard
grin.gif

Chupa

N-135 with a thick cup primer such as the 7 1/2, CCIBR-4, or the CCI450 will get you 3400-3550 with the 55's depending on the gun and barrel length in

The Sierra 55g Lead tip blitz blows holes in coyotes at 3500 that is hard to believe...no spinners!

Back