****August HOM Stories & Vote****

cbosshog79

Summer is wrapping down around here and it appears that more and more of you are making it back out chasing coyotes. August was slow but that is to be expected with the hot weather across the country. However we did have several great stories to choose from this time around and the guys did great work putting these together.

Take some time to read back through these and make a selection, the votes will be revealed at the end of the week and the winner will receive a great price package from some of our top notch sponsors.

******August Hunter of the Month Prizes******

This time around the winner will receive a full package for yote hunting including a production call from R & R Calls and a top notch lanyard set-up from EZ Access Gear as well as a copy of Coming to the Call donated by Byron South.

Thanks to everyone for being so generous and making this possible. As things grow I would love to see at least the top three get prizes, we aren't quite there yet but will be one day! I'm proud to be associated with the program and it is really an issue of pride watching it grow; thanks again to all of our HOB's and sponsors, you guys are making a difference here!!!

In addition to these items we also have a sponsor offering a service for the winner this month. Switch will be donating one free predator skull cleaning and whitening for a coyote, bobcat or fox! I'm sure that a few of you guys could find a use for this and we really appreciate his offer!

August%202010%20HOM.JPG

picture122-208x112.jpg

Predator Skulls Inc.

Predator Skulls Inc.
Dermestid Inc.
Screen Name: Switch
Name: Tim Hovey

***August Hunter of the Month Nominees***

1. Marty and Mitch Make It Happen... Two Stands Two Dogs..

2. Another Good Weekend

3. Took the boy out!

4. Got the Curs out today and some excitment

5. My Arizona hunt with Jeff Mock

good deal screech. Im glad a yooper won
laugh.gif

like the others, it was a good write up.

Big grats, and next year when you go please bring Jeff a mess of perch fillets. I remember him mentioning he would like some.
whistle.gif

Back