Need pics on your mods to your mojo

Uh Oh, another one bites the dust?

I refuse to buy one until they fix this problem. I'll stick with the other decoy for now.

I'm only 40-45 minutes away from you Griz...

I do one of 3 things a 1/4- 20 eye bolt and hang it in a tree. A board with a bolt in it. Or a small camera tripod. Usually the tripod. You can make anything yoy want, as long as it has 1/4-20 threads.

I like the camera tripod idea. I will have to try that. I'm always nervous I'll break the housing when pushing it into frozen ground.

When the ground is frozen, I push the rod into the ground and then screw the mojo on to the rod. In reverse when taking it out of the ground. Prevention.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: P SideI do one of 3 things a 1/4- 20 eye bolt and hang it in a tree. A board with a bolt in it. Or a small camera tripod. Usually the tripod. You can make anything yoy want, as long as it has 1/4-20 threads.

+1, that's basically it as far as I know. By far the cheapest/simplest route is the board with a bolt in it. Here's mine in Krylon:
IMG_8410.jpg

I have a little tripod that doesn't get used for anything, but it's more wobbly than the baseboard (which is solid). The tripod does give you some height though. There's another guy who posted his tripod with some foam golf balls on it....here is the link:
http://www.predatormastersforums.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1527221&nt=2&page=1

I've just ordered a custom decoy made by our Doggin Coyotes that you can clamp on a bush/tree limb or hang on a stick, can't wait to get it!!

I made a tripod out of 1/2 inch EMT conduit. Made 3 legs by squeezing one end of the conduit in a vise and bending them down for feet then welded the legs to a center peice. The round end of the Mojo fits perfectly into the 1/2 inch EMT conduit. I then used a furniture duster and removed the fuzzy part off the handle to use as a white fur wrap aroung the base to make it look more animal like. Here are some photos of it.
S7303492.jpg

S7303500.jpg

S7303495.jpg

Here is a picture of my Mojo Critter being used in the real world. What looks like dirt in the desert, is more like brown concrete because of a caliche layer below the surface. Spikes don't work in the desert either.

S7303477.jpg

Mine didn't come with the stake. That may be a blessing from what im reading. I just got an old plastic tent stake notched the top so the decoy would fit tight to the stake and used several zip ties to attach the two. It also give the decoy a little more elivation in tall grass.

Back