Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Varmint Hunting
This is the first installment of my 2017 chuck hunting videos. Vimeo https://vimeo.com/215316478 Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVaTo65NsIw&t More to follow. CH .
AR's
Jump to new posts AR CALIBER and KIND by Birdsandspurs @ Today at 08:41 AM

Guys dk jack about them only ever held 1 but I think night hunting is the only purpose I'd have 1. They just don't interest me but watching videos and hearing you guys talk seems theynare good for night calling. What's a good AR and what caliber wo
Custom Calls
Jump to new posts SLIN LINE HSB by rareearth @ Today at 08:26 AM

This Slim Line HSB is turned in Desert Ironwood,it has good color and figure.It can be voiced to your liking and is priced at $40, plus shipping
The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts The Jacobins of the Democratic Party by azmastablasta @ Yesterday at 08:53 PM

AMEN. April 28, 2017 The Jacobins of the Democratic Party By David Prentice Rather than accept electoral defeat, the mainstream of the Democratic Party now believes in “resisting” -- resisting anything the party in power enacts into law, does, wan
The Democrats plan to cry for attention and will make every appeal in the media they can. In the process they will waste a colossal amount of tax dollars in court fees, attorneys, etc. They won't win nor will they be taken seriously yet the left wing
Jump to new posts Beep Beep by azmastablasta @ Yesterday at 07:46 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS2TLGO7Ghk
Firearms
Jump to new posts Winchester XPR by biggen0_8 @ Yesterday at 05:52 PM

Anyone had any hands on or even 2nd hand experience with the XPR's? The online reviews seem pretty good, but I would rather hear from real world owners. I'm looking at one in 3006 that comes with a vortex scope. Thanks in advance.
Optics
Midway has this scope on sale. Vortex Optics Viper Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 6.5-20x 44mm Side Focus Matte. This is a Mil-Dot.$299.99 & SHIPS FREE
Bowhunting
Jump to new posts New Strings and cables. by pahntr760 @ 04/27/17 06:23 PM

I recently ordered two sets of strings and cables. One set was from 60X for my wife's Cabela's/Diamond Instigator. They came in very well made and in spec. No peep twist once set up for her smaller stature and short draw...they tuned right in an
Custom Calls
Jump to new posts IRONWOOD MAGNUM W/SOUND BITE by rareearth @ 04/27/17 03:47 PM

Here's a Magnum in a straight grain Ironwood.The call has good color and can be voiced with a Rabbit,or Bird. Priced to sell at $45 TYD sound bite [img]http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n491/rareearth1/th_100_4636_zps768affe9.mp4[/img]
Jump to new posts NRA Commercial Calls for Armed Patriots by azmastablasta @ 04/27/17 03:43 PM

To Arms! To Arms! Published on Apr 14, 2017 You can tell we are living in volatile times in the USA when the NRA's ads are a more accurate portrayal of current events than even the Right-wing Mainstream "News Stations" like the increasingl
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Anyone here going to NRA in ATL, GA this weekend? by NGI_TOM @ 04/26/17 10:56 PM

Come see us at booth #5153! We have show specials on Pulsar, Havalon and Haley Strategic gear. If nothing else, stop by and shake my hand, introduce yourself and get a Night Goggles patch.
Sponsor's Specials, Updates & Announcements
Jump to new posts Huge Leupold Delivery Just Arrived by gr8fuldoug @ 04/26/17 03:13 PM

This Great Leupold Delivery Just Arrived at Camera Land We try to keep you updated on arriving product as some things come in and go out so quickly that we want to give you a heads up on availability. Leupold VX-3i 1.5-5x20mm Duplex R
Custom Calls
Jump to new posts TWO TONE IRONWOOD ***sold*** by rareearth @ 04/26/17 01:47 PM

This call is in between a Magnum and HSB. It is turned in Desert Ironwood,and has some Sap wood, the checking in the Sap wood has been filled and finished ,it can be voiced to your liking and is priced at $35 TYD
While Congress stalls, conservatives are scoring big wins at the state level by Noah Wall, contributor | Apr 25, 2017, 1:27 PM As Congress returns from recess, we hold out hope that they will make better use of this session than the last one and wor
Varmint Hunting
Jump to new posts Rodent Safari On The Creek by chuck hunter @ 04/25/17 11:17 AM

This video is in the night hunting section. http://www.predatormastersforums.com/for...mp;#Post3066548 .
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Rodent Safari On The Creek by chuck hunter @ 04/25/17 11:15 AM

This video is in the night hunting section. http://www.predatormastersforums.com/for...mp;#Post3066548 .
Photo Hosting Gallery
Jump to new posts Savage 10 pred w/ field expedient camo by CrazyKenley @ 04/25/17 01:22 AM

My new rifle with diy paint
Hog Heaven
Jump to new posts Arizona hogs? by Iamjuggernaut @ 04/24/17 08:48 PM

I hear stories that they are out here on the reservations but I have never actually met someone that has hunted them any one have experience with hogs in Arizona
Reloading & Ammo
I picked up an older Lyman T-Mag several months back that I couldn't figure out how to mount to my reloading desk. I decided to go with the Inline Fabrication Quick Change system. I'm seriously loving it. I might buy a smaller base for it to be abl
Electronic Calls
Jump to new posts Convergent Hunting Bullet HP by thoms715 @ 04/24/17 04:39 PM

Has anyone ever used/own one? Whats thoughts on them?
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Magnetospeed gets an "A Plus" by Mark204 @ 04/24/17 04:02 PM

Yesterday I was trying to download the latest firmware for my V3, and me not being to computer savvy......... Well, by the time I got done I had managed to completely erase the micro card rendering the unit useless. I called magnetospeed today and
Humor
Clinton saw him and asked, “George, what is the best thing I could do to help the country?” “Set an honest and honorable example, just as I did,” advised George. The next night, the ghost of Thomas Jefferson moved through the dark bedroom. “Tom, wh
Jump to new posts Trump fires Anti-gun surgeon general by azmastablasta @ 04/22/17 07:02 PM

Good! Let the progressive butthurt flow. It's a big ole swamp. Trump fires surgeon general BY JESSE BYRNES - 04/21/17 11:30 PM EDT U.S. Surgeon General Vivek Murthy, an appointee of President Obama's, has been fired by the Trump administration. In
Hand Calls
Jump to new posts DESERT IRONWOOD BURL by rareearth @ 04/22/17 05:49 PM

This set has two Magnum's and a Slim Line RED-F,turned in Desert Ironwood Burl. The Magnum's are voiced with Cotton-Tail, and Jack Rabbit, and my RED-F is a Bird/Rodent/ Baby Rabbit call. The finish is a deep CA finish, so the color will never fade.

Forum Stats
54234 Members
86 Forums
323880 Topics
3050598 Posts

Max Online: 4372 @ 01/25/15 10:27 PM
Today's Birthdays
Crimsontide_man, docux, JamesBlond043, Justin M, MannyC, Nikkidad, OutInTheWoods, rcpilotjae, sparky13

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.