Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hog Heaven
Jump to new posts Thursday night rumble by larryb @ 26 minutes 37 seconds ago

[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/BaWOQb1eyh4[/video] managed to get three out of the sounder....
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts RED-F COAXER by rareearth @ Today at 04:27 AM

Up for sale I have a RED-F coaxer in a snow camo B&W EBONY. asking $30 shipped DSCN5842 by Bob Patrick, on Flickr DSCN5451 by Bob Patrick, on Flickr
The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts Modern civilization ~ the systems are failing by Infidel 762 @ Yesterday at 11:49 PM

The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts ***********NRA CANDIDATE ENDORSEMENTS********** by hm1996 @ Yesterday at 12:58 PM

I doubt we will ever experience a more important election than the upcoming midterms. As gun owners, we must be alert and get out the vote! Just posted the first NRA candidate endorsements at the link below and will continue to do so. Please stay
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts ***********NRA CANDIDATE ENDORSEMENTS********** by hm1996 @ Yesterday at 12:56 PM

I doubt we will ever experience a more important election than the upcoming midterms. As gun owners, we must be alert and get out the vote! Just posted the first NRA candidate endorsements at the link below and will continue to do so. Please stay
AR's
Jump to new posts ***********NRA CANDIDATE ENDORSEMENTS********** by hm1996 @ Yesterday at 12:56 PM

Firearms
Jump to new posts ***********NRA CANDIDATE ENDORSEMENTS********** by hm1996 @ Yesterday at 12:55 PM

Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts ***********NRA CANDIDATE ENDORSEMENTS********** by hm1996 @ Yesterday at 12:54 PM

Sponsor's Specials, Updates & Announcements
Jump to new posts Athlon Ares ETR are Shipping - Give a Call to Get Yours by gr8fuldoug @ Yesterday at 10:15 AM

The Athlon Ares ETR Riflescopes are in and shipping The wait is over. If you've pre-ordered one it is on the way. If you've been waiting to order one, now is the time. Please give us a call, 516-217-1000, and we will get one on the way to
Pups And Dogs For Sale
Jump to new posts For Sale: Jagd Terrier Puppies by Dead Coyote @ 09/20/18 06:20 PM

I have Jagd Terrier puppies for sale. 2 Males & 4 Females. UKC Reg, 1st Shots, Wormed, Dew Claws Removed and Tails Docked. SW Minnesota Location. Ready to go Oct. 15th. $650 ea. Deposit Required to hold a pup. These are out of my Gritty Female Gr
Demo Steiner T1042r 10x42 Binocular with SUMR Milliradian Ranging Reticle reduced from $649.99 to only $399.99 We received a shipment of demos from Steiner of these great binoculars. The binoculars are perfect. They do not have the original b
Photo Hosting Gallery
Jump to new posts 6.5 300 by browning442 @ 09/20/18 12:27 PM

for sale in classifieds
Firearms
Jump to new posts Best swivel lock for harris? by TripleDeuce660 @ 09/19/18 09:17 PM

Looking to get a swivel lock for a harris bipod. I see them ranging from 7.99 to 40 bucks. Does the 7.99 one on amazon work just as well as the more expensive ones?
Electronic Calls
Jump to new posts Going on record... it begins... by photohunter @ 09/19/18 09:08 PM

OK, new kid here. I'm a photographer. I'm 41 years old and I've been "looking" for the Mountain-Lion-in-the-wild bucket list photo for a few years now. "Looking" but not "hunting." I'm finally getting serious enough to g
Trapping and Fur Handling
Jump to new posts Any fur buyers around Denver? by Tracker0721 @ 09/19/18 04:10 PM

Getting close to prime time, does anyone know of fur buyers in the area? I live in an apartment down here so I’m just looking for a local guy I can drop em off at whole or skinned out on the way back from a hunt. We’ll be traveling to the corners of
Jump to new posts One Day Super Sale, 9/19/2018, at Camera Land by gr8fuldoug @ 09/19/18 02:32 PM

One Day Super Sale If you are looking for anything we carry give me or Scottie a call today, 516-217-1000, Wednesday September 19th. It is just the 2 of us here in the store today & we want to be kept busy. Please be patient if it takes a few
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts No. 38 from Last Night by 6.5x61Super @ 09/19/18 12:03 PM

..I searched this morning for No. 39 with no luck in the rain.. https://youtu.be/FG-sJ6Cf8Gg
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Harvested Coyote. story..... by KC Coyote Hunter @ 09/19/18 12:54 AM

I "harvested" this coyote about 3 weeks ago or so...... I set this coyote in a very specific space after. I went back last week and was in the area and checked it out. It was "GONE"....not a single bone to be found. Crazy...
Humor
Jump to new posts Fitness is necessary! by prairiefire @ 09/18/18 09:50 PM

I wasn't planning on going for a run today..... But then those game wardens came out of nowhere!
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts No. 37 killed with a 300BLK Prototype Bullet by 6.5x61Super @ 09/18/18 03:22 PM

Pretty wicked 300BLK bullet indeed! I was hoping for a recovery of the bullet, but this one got it's clock cleaned from bow to stern!
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Weapon Light Giveaway by Deltagunner00 @ 09/18/18 02:48 PM

Hey All, I am doing a weapon light giveaway on my YouTube channel and figured I would spread the word here if anyone is interested. Free light and I will cover shipping. Just follow the rules in video. Thanks! Weapon Light Giveaway
We have some AMAZING opportunities on Steiner Sports Optics Both New and Demo. Check it out...... Steiner GS3 Riflescopes - Brand New - Super Sale Prices: The Steiner GS3 “game sensing” scope utilizes exclusive CAT (color adjusted transmissio
Photo Hosting Gallery
Jump to new posts 338-06 FS by browning442 @ 09/17/18 12:23 PM

WBY 338-06 for sale
Optics
Jump to new posts Any opinions on the Nikon Black X1000? by Santiago @ 09/17/18 10:55 AM

Like the title says, I'm looking for any experiences with the new nikon x1000. I'm looking for a scar 17 scope for my coyote rig (ideally under $1500) and this seems like a nice option. I've always liked nikon glass but hated the reticles and this
Optics
Jump to new posts Hats off to sightmark! by Dultimatpredator @ 09/16/18 02:26 PM

I had a photon 4.6s x 42m I picked up for $469 back in the winter of 15'. I never mounted it on a rifle and sighted it in, I've just had it sitting in my safe ever since. The furthest I got with it was I mounted some sightmark quick detach rings on
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
55933 Members
88 Forums
334383 Topics
3146910 Posts

Max Online: 4372 @ 01/25/15 10:27 PM
Today's Birthdays
bbahunter, Chevota, Coffinhauler47, Furtaker1, Guru, J. Holly, JSharp, Kevin Grow, price, Salty B, SouthernMan872, Subsonic

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.