Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Optics
Jump to new posts Leupold VX6HD and others by rhunter2 @ Today at 10:26 AM

I am looking at the 3-18 VX6HD with a firedot classic reticle. The scope will be used on a 223AR as well as an occasional trip out west on a 7 Mag. I didn't start my search with this scope. I was looking at Meopta R2, Zeiss Victory, Swaro Z5, NF NS
Firearms
Jump to new posts McMillan A3 value by Cajohn7 @ Today at 08:38 AM

Hey guys I am hoping you can help me with putting a value on a barely used never bedded McMillan a3 stock. It is black and gray and inleted for a tikka t3 short action. It also has atlas bottom metal for factory tikka mags. I forgot it is a standard
Electronic Calls
Jump to new posts Old Foxpro FX3 Question by sscoyote @ Today at 03:21 AM

Thinking about getting another speaker for it to set both speakers at 90ish angles to each other to cover more area from one location. Have a question about that though. If 2 speakers are used does that lower the volume of each speaker any?
The Great White North
Jump to new posts Wolves, everywhere! by mserman @ Yesterday at 11:57 PM

I live in the central upper peninsula of Michigan and it seems wolves are taking over. Last year I saw more wolves and wolf sign than in the previous five years combined! I even saw one that must have just jumped off a kill because it was so covere
Photo Hosting Gallery
Jump to new posts WTS: 28 ga. rem 1100 sporting by jlortie @ Yesterday at 10:14 PM

rem 1100 sporting.27 in Briley extended chokes,m,lm,ic,sk.aftermarket pad,14 1/8 lop.small safe dings but low round count.$850 shipped conus
Night Calling
Jump to new posts HTRN MX-160 Gen 3 Refurbs with new 2 Yr Tube Warranty by HTRN57 @ Yesterday at 02:50 PM

Members, We have had such great success in the past with our MX-160 Generation 3 refurbished tubes, that we will now be offering a full 2 year tube warranty, and a 6 year systems warranty on these units. Monoculars start at $1,996, and Clip-Ons star
Sponsor's Specials, Updates & Announcements
Hawke Sidewinder 3-12x50 - SR PRO Riflescope reduced from $449.99 to only $299.99 Features: High precision long range optical systems 18 layer fully multi-coated optics for superior clarity Side focus control for parallax adjustment to infinity
Hunting Suppressed
Jump to new posts Sig SRD22X by hawkeye58 @ 01/16/18 06:00 PM

Sig SRD22X Anyone have an experience with one of these? It caught my interest. Chris
Jump to new posts Doug from Camera Land is Off To SHOT Show by gr8fuldoug @ 01/16/18 09:52 AM

Doug from Camera Land is off to SHOT Show Now that the new year has arrived it means many things to many people: A new calendar A fresh start SHOT Show For the purpose of this writing SHOT Show is what January brings. As in years past I have a V
Photo Hosting Gallery
Jump to new posts CZ stock by Forest Ghost @ 01/15/18 11:40 PM

Kevlar
Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Test by emptymag @ 01/15/18 10:25 PM

Firearms
Jump to new posts 21 does the trick! by Forest Ghost @ 01/15/18 05:52 PM

Took a couple samples of ammo to the range to test my new barrel and holy moly is 21 for 223 a good length. Factory 26 bull cut and crowned to 21. Savage long action with a PTG 223 bolt head. Wood stock pillar and glass bedded. I think I need a lo
Electronic Calls
Jump to new posts Foxpro Fury 2 vs CS24 by tcprohunter @ 01/15/18 03:08 PM

Hey guys, Im currently running a fury 2 and was wondering if the fury with both internal speakers turned off and a sp-60 external hooked to it would be comparable to the CS24 in loudness..?? Im debating on upgrading to the CS 24 but Im not sure ho
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts A thought for you guys looking for private land by WyYoteKiller @ 01/15/18 02:08 PM

I was reading in my Livestock Roundup paper about some cattleman's meetings. You can go to beefusa.org and see the full list of meetings Phoenix, San Antonio, Nashville, New Orleans, San Diego are all on the list, most of these meetings are between
Jump to new posts Velocity Hunter Rangefinders - Starting at only $99.99 by gr8fuldoug @ 01/15/18 01:00 PM

Velocity Hunter Rangefinders - Starting at only $99.99 These are good quality rangefinders that come with a CR2 battery, case, strap and lens cloth. To answer the questions I think you're thinking: Warranty - It has a 1 year replacement warra
AR's
Jump to new posts Maryland ARs by Droptine26 @ 01/15/18 06:51 AM

What is legal in Maryland. Pre ban and post ban? Thanks for your help.
Electronic Calls
Jump to new posts Foxpro Fusion Review by Deltagunner00 @ 01/14/18 10:24 PM

Hey Guys! I wanted to share my review I made of the Foxpro Fusion here. Hopefully this can help someone that is looking at a new electronic call. Thanks for watching! https://youtu.be/fOnBhDA_9U8
Photo Hosting Gallery
Jump to new posts Hunt by wormydog1724 @ 01/14/18 01:19 PM

Hunt
Night Hunting Videos
This stand I was calling for about 2 minutes and the fox comes right out in front of me about 20 yards away. Thermal is a Pulsar Trail XP50 This one was as easy as it gets.
Jump to new posts Schmidt & Bender In Stock Inventory Sale by gr8fuldoug @ 01/13/18 01:29 PM

Schmidt & Bender Updated In Stock Scope List Here is our current In Stock Sale List, with part # then description. Please call to place your order, 516-217-1000. Part Number - Description 666-911-972-G8-E8 5-45x56 PMII High Power LP P4F cm cc
Jump to new posts Athlon Optics Open Box Opportunities by gr8fuldoug @ 01/12/18 03:58 PM

We have some Athlon open box optics we are posting at a nice discount. The riflescopes were never mounted. Everything is in the original box packed up all nice and nice and complete with full warranty. We only have 1 or 2 of each optic so please
Meopta Meostar 7x42 Binocular #467760 only $649.99, reduced from $1,099.99 The 7x42 Meostar B1 is ideally suited to hunting applications, being that special breed of hunting binocular with preferrable center focusing capacity. The view is world
AR's
Jump to new posts AR Stelth Recoil Spring by Wildman Wells @ 01/12/18 11:29 AM

Has anyone used the Armaspec Stealth Recoil spring? Or is the Geissele braided wire any better?
The Bushnell Elite 1 Mile Conx Rangefinder is a technological advantage for long-range shooters and can be interfaced with your smart phone. Once your smart phone is connected via CONX you can set up the Rangefinder from the phone and set up to

Forum Stats
55249 Members
87 Forums
329891 Topics
3106976 Posts

Max Online: 4372 @ 01/25/15 10:27 PM
Today's Birthdays
BowMan, coonwrangler, fordf350, G.A.Custer, me, panicky joe, rockbottom, sledge4

Predator Masters, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.