Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts April 2018 Hunter of the Month by DesertRam @ Today at 12:14 AM

Alright folks, now that many of us are sweating in the summer heat, let's flash back a couple months to this spring, when there was still some decent furbearer action in addition to spring turkey and some good fishing. Your April 2018 Hunter of the M
Photo Hosting Gallery
Jump to new posts April 2018 Hunter of the Month by DesertRam @ Today at 12:05 AM

Prizes for April 2018 HOM
Varmint Hunting
Jump to new posts Plague in a dog town by 222 mag @ Yesterday at 08:30 PM

Was in Broadus Montana last week shooting prairie dogs. One town that was ok last year was totally dormant, not one dog to be seen. It's about a half mile square. The next town, about a mile away was dead on one end but had dogs on the rest. This one
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Hornady 60gr sp 1-12 by Nerdthan @ Yesterday at 02:57 PM

My boss gave me 100 hornady 60gr sp for me to try in my Remington 700 sps varmint 1-12, any recommend loads to try out? I’ve got imr 4046, hodgon cfe 223 and varget. Any help is appreciated.
Firearms
Jump to new posts academy 2 for 1 sale by pyscodog @ 06/18/18 08:17 PM

Visited the local Academy and they have Taurus pistols, (don't remember the model, PT 111 maybe?) for $279, buy 1 get one free.
Hog Heaven
Jump to new posts Gnarly called boar by guess @ 06/18/18 03:06 PM

Sponsor's Specials, Updates & Announcements
Jump to new posts Deal of the Week - Save $500.00 Today - June 25th by gr8fuldoug @ 06/18/18 02:46 PM

Deal of the Week Save $500.00 Today - June 25th on the Schmidt & Bender Summit 2.5-10x40 LM A7 Reticle Scope #952-B11-704 reduced from $2,059.00 to only $1,559.00 When hide hunting for wild boars at night and for every hunting situation su
Jump to new posts Schmidt & Bender In Stock Inventory Sale - 6/18/2018 by gr8fuldoug @ 06/18/18 12:27 PM

Here is a list of in stock inventory of Schmidt & Bender Riflescopes, with part # then description, with very sharp sale pricing. If you want a great deal on a fantastic scope please call us, 516-217-1000, and we will get one on the way to yo
Big Game Hunting
1. Arboriginal Professional jungle chicken Arborigines has a simple but effective cock trap as follow: • Choose a firm and 2m length tree branch with good elasticity so that it can be bent or straightened. Tie a string to one end and attach the othe
Trapping and Fur Handling
Jump to new posts National Trappers Convention by muskrat30 @ 06/17/18 10:01 PM

Hey, just throwing it out, Escanaba, MI, later July, may even go myself. In years past the turnout has been pretty good. http://www.nationaltrappers.com/convention.html If you’re in the area, think about stopping by.
Optics
Need some advice! Good or Bad! Not to happy with the three year warranty and the external turrets. I've had bad luck with external turrets before, not real sure that I want to go there again. HELP!!!
Big Game Hunting
Jump to new posts How to make a water filtering system in the forest by ricky chen @ 06/16/18 01:19 PM

80% of all illness in developing countries is caused by polluted water. It is estimated that two million people die from these illnesses every year. To make a water filter in the forest is not simple, aborigines have to collect many materials from da
AR's
Jump to new posts Charging handle gas release. by willy1947 @ 06/16/18 12:37 PM

If you have a small vice and a drill press. You could use a Dremel tool. Just take your time and let the holes meet. "You just saved $90" If there is anyone who wishes to try this PM me. I will help you, if I can.
Optics
A review of the Athlon Optics Cronus BTR 1-6x24 SFP - ATSR2 SFP IR MOA was just posted on another forum. It was written by Brian, a technical advisor, who we have worked with for years. He is a Ballistics Analyst by profession and a shooter by ho
Jump to new posts Hawke Trail Cam Super Sale by gr8fuldoug @ 06/15/18 11:08 AM

Hawke Trail Camera Sale Selectable resolution for photos and video Infrared LEDs to capture images and videos at night Display screen to edit settings in the field Wide angle PIR sensor (motion detector) Burst, time-lapse, time delay and duty t
Humor
Jump to new posts Teachers & Cops by hm1996 @ 06/15/18 10:12 AM

Teachers & Cops: These are actual comments made on students' report cards by teachers in the New York City public school system. All teachers were reprimanded (but, boy, are these funny!) 1. Since my last report, your child has reached rock b
Small Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Exotic dishes with cassava by ricky chen @ 06/15/18 04:26 AM

Cassava is a nutty-flavored, starchy root vegetable or tuber. Native to South America, it's a major source of calories and carbs for people in developing countries. It is grown in tropical regions of the world because of its ability to withstand diff
Humor
Hillary Memorial Fundraiser Dear Friends: I have the distinguished honor of being a member of the Committee to raise $50,000,000.00 for a monument to Hillary R. Clinton. We originally wanted to put her on Mt. Rushmore until we discovered there was
Photo Hosting Gallery
Jump to new posts citori by browning442 @ 06/13/18 06:32 PM

citori
Jump to new posts Steiner Military/Tactical 5-25x56mm - G2 Mil-Dot by gr8fuldoug @ 06/13/18 02:21 PM

Steiner Military/Tactical 5-25x56mm - G2 Mil-Dot We have this amazing scope both new as well as an open box unit @ only $2499.99 The STEINER Telescopic Sight Military 5-25x56 mm is a scope with an extremely high magnification, designed for use
Predator Hunting
I plan on mounting my Pulsar Thermal Trail XP38 on this new rifle. Any recommendations on which ammo for coyotes with shots under 50 yards at night. I am learning towards the Hornady Critical Defense 45gr or Federal 50gr [depends on how accurate].

Forum Stats
55767 Members
88 Forums
332987 Topics
3134601 Posts

Max Online: 4372 @ 01/25/15 10:27 PM
Today's Birthdays
abctrainman, Aggieman775, Andrew Kerlin, Black lab, catman, coyotekiller82, kim204, Matt1953, redlegdvldg, rimy, Roon Dog, soreloser

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.