Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Anyone used the .243 cal 75 gr Vmax on Hogs? by MOJO67 @ 13 minutes 23 seconds ago

Gent's, I've been doing some load work-up for my 240 Weatherby and found an unbelievable combination with RL-26 and a 75 gr Vmax at 3700 fps. I normally use my 257 Wby for hogs, but was thinking this would be a good dual use Coyote/Hog load. Anyone
The Church of The Painful Truth
Quote: Florida sheriff delivers strong message to county: 'If you're not afraid of a gun, get one' Jun 22, 2017 at 10:34 AM Florida sheriff delivers strong message to county: 'If you're not afraid of a gun, get one' Polk County’s sheriff is se
Jump to new posts This guy gets it. by Redfrog @ Today at 12:17 PM

by George Roof, Chief Master Sergeant, USAF Because I am a lifer in the military, I've seen the impact of a president more than many of you can imagine. I enlisted with LBJ and saw just what a Democrat clusterflock was all about. I went to V
Big Game Hunting
Jump to new posts elk permits by bodeck @ Today at 08:54 AM

Has anyone received their colorado elk permits yet?
Member Club House
Jump to new posts Hey Sandy Hicks! by hm1996 @ 06/22/17 04:01 PM

Hope you're keepin' your feet dry up there, Jerry. Did you guys have to shut down for the storm or did it go far enough east of you? Regards, hm
Optics
Jump to new posts Used value of Night Optics D-760 Gen 3???? by hambone215a @ 06/22/17 10:30 AM

I've been thinking about selling my D-760, it is Gen 3, I purchased new 1 year ago. What do yall think would be a fair asking price. I've looked on ebay and haven't seen any used, just new. Scope still looks brand new, has paperwork and everything
Night Calling
June 20, 2017 For Immediate Release TNVC, Inc is thrilled to announce a new ten year warranty on all TNV/PVS-14 Night Vision Monoculars and five year warranty on all TNV/Sentinel and MOD-3B Night Vision Goggles. TNVC, the industry leader in profess
Sponsor's Specials, Updates & Announcements
Jump to new posts Leica Riflescopes and Geovid Demo's by gr8fuldoug @ 06/21/17 11:20 AM

We just got a few great Leica demos. Please give us a call at 516-217-1000 if you are interested in any of these as there are only 1 of each so we are not sending the detail to our web builder to add these to our site. We have: 54114 Magn
Gee, so the guy dems have been claiming they need to talk to, and have claimed is the guy that colluded with Russia, They are not ready. lol guess they were hoping to find something like the Uranium one deal?? lol Scheduled appearance by key witne
Lions, Bears & Houndsmen
Jump to new posts Michigan by Mistaghound @ 06/20/17 05:56 PM

Does anybody in Michigan use greyhounds/Staghounds?
Sponsor's Specials, Updates & Announcements
Camera Land is now a Flir Armasight Dealer Just wanted to let you know that we are now handling Flir Armasight products and are here to assist you with anything and everything they offer. For those of you not familiar with their offerin
Electronic Calls
Jump to new posts Sound Delivery System by littledawg @ 06/20/17 01:11 PM

After a lot of years and differents e-calls, I came to realize about 90%+ of the sounds out there are offered or rather owned by only two or three different companies. A guy could buy three different brands of e-calls and potentially end up with the
Canadian gender-neutral pronoun bill is a warning for Americans Two weeks ago I posted three YouTube videos about legislative threats to Canadian freedom of speech. I singled out Canada’s Federal Bill C-16, which adds legal protection for “gender
Jump to new posts Of course McCain is up to something that urks you. by Tbone-AZ @ 06/20/17 12:15 PM

This old slimy codger needs to go. EXCLUSIVE: Soros, Clinton-Linked Teneo Among Donors to McCain Institute Arizona Republican Sen. John McCain in 2012 turned over nearly $9 million in unspent funds from his failed 2008 presidential campaign to a n
I Personally see this as a big stick in the eye of the American people and those in power saying, no you can't stop our corruption so go back to being the people we leach off of. We don't like you and what you did, and we are just going to smear him
Humor
Jump to new posts Touching Memories by Jason B @ 06/19/17 12:16 PM

A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband was not in bed. She puts on her dressing gown and goes downstairs to look for him and finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a hot cup of coffee in front of him. He appears to be in deep
So, I won't buy anything from Patagonia and will return anything given to me now. The CEO of outdoor clothing giant Patagonia is burnishing her anti-Republican bona fides again, this time saying she intends to pledge her entire company to the “resi
Varmint Hunting
Jump to new posts New Bipod by Havtahunt @ 06/19/17 10:48 AM

I got a swagger bipod and really like it! I think it will be great for coyote hunting! I found I can even get into prone with these things! Read some good and some bad, but I give them a thumbs up!
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Night hunters in Reno, NV by Brad Baranouskas @ 06/18/17 11:27 AM

Anybody hunt yotes in this area with thermal or NV?
Custom Calls
Jump to new posts Summertime Diaphragm Howlers by LONEHOWL @ 06/17/17 09:22 PM

If you are looking for some diaphragm howlers you might give these a shot. I make these one at a time on a specially designed press. All have thin, white tape and are easy to use. They come in a vented case (shown in pics) to prevent molding. All cal

Forum Stats
54338 Members
87 Forums
324984 Topics
3060588 Posts

Max Online: 4372 @ 01/25/15 10:27 PM
Today's Birthdays
243savageaxis, awsmmix, bear624, boomerw2, fuzz624, Golfnut1969, ODB, outa, RyanH

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.