Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Electronic Calls
Jump to new posts Introduction and Vintage Minaska - Help! by Major @ Today at 05:30 PM

First and foremost, I'm a first time poster and I want to thank Redfrog for assisting me in accessing this forum. If not for his help, I'd still be floundering in cyberspace. I'm 57 years old and have been retired for 7 years now which, allows me p
Sponsor's Specials, Updates & Announcements
Burris Four X 3-12x56mm - 4 Illuminated Riflescope reduced from $549.99 to only $299.99 This scope was never released here in the USA. If it were it would be one of their MTAC line scopes. We just brought these in from the Burris European wareho
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts SB HOWLER **auction ** by rareearth @ Today at 01:09 PM

Up for auction I have a She BTCH Howler, in Quilted Maple. auction will end 2/20 at the stroke of 9pm est starting bid $50 please DSCN5831 by Bob Patrick, on Flickr
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Finally making the big move by Pa130182 @ Today at 12:11 PM

Moving out to Southern Idaho the first week of March and couldn't be more excited. Its been less than 4 months since our first trip out west to hunt and I'm already moving there lol. Looking forward to getting out of the crazy congested city and havi
AR's
Jump to new posts Optic for 300BO SBR by jk2paintworx @ Yesterday at 05:48 PM

I just finished a 10.5” 300 Blackout that I will be shooting suppressed and wondering what the best optic would be. Thinking about a red dot of some sort. I want it to be QR because I will be using it with thermal as well. Gonna be mainly shootin
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts coated .38 WC pistol bullets by danno in va @ Yesterday at 05:04 PM

Finally getting back to targets with .38 Special and am considering using coated bullets this time out instead of messing with the lubed lead. i'm looking to get the crisp holes in target paper and staying with the true WC instead of a SWC. There a
The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts The Undocumented Irishman by hm1996 @ Yesterday at 12:18 PM

and friends............ Quote: BETO STUNS AMERICANS WHEN HE DECLARES HIS PLANS FOR THE NEW WALL The Bearded Patriot thebeardedpatriot.com 16 Feb 2019 Senate candidate loser Beto O’Rourke has tried to upstage Donald Trump. While the presi
Photo Hosting Gallery
Jump to new posts Gray fox by Switch @ 02/16/19 01:10 PM

First in a long time
Jump to new posts Camera Land's President's Weekend Sale by gr8fuldoug @ 02/15/19 11:34 AM

Camera Land's President's Weekend Sale Today - Monday 2/18/2019 I could list a bunch of items here with low prices but who knows if what you're looking for will be on this list? We have some sale items in our Specials Section but the best thing
Jump to new posts Meopta Artemis 2000 1.5-6x42 FFP Riflescope by gr8fuldoug @ 02/14/19 01:00 PM

Meopta Artemis 2000 1.5-6x42 on sale, reduced from $599.95 to only $449.99 What better way to celebrate Valentines Day then with a sweet deal on a great riflescope? We brought these scopes in from Meopta and are offering them at 25% off. These a
Photo Hosting Gallery
Jump to new posts Ohio double by Galen @ 02/14/19 10:46 AM

Millersburg Ohio double
Optics
Jump to new posts tips for battery care by fiorasyndra1 @ 02/13/19 08:18 PM

Try these video downloaders if you wanna get videos from Youtube easily With the availability of the Internet, we can do lots of things. We can easily do research for our study, watch movies, play games, etc. And, I believe that the most popular
Jump to new posts Limited Inventory Riflescope Sale by gr8fuldoug @ 02/13/19 04:56 PM

Limited Inventory Riflescope Sale We've been posting lots of great Riflescope Specials lately. With these deals comes the reality that we run out of inventory. I thought I'd do a quick post of some of these specials that we are running out of sto
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Midsouth 100g hornady 6.5 close out by ackleyman @ 02/13/19 10:12 AM

https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/i...point-100-count
Second Amendment Forum
Jump to new posts Turncoats by Sammo62 @ 02/12/19 10:02 PM

https://youtu.be/sCLoIorYguU
Humor
Jump to new posts No win! by prairiefire @ 02/12/19 09:57 PM

When a woman asks you to guess her age, it's like trying to decide between cutting the blue, red or green wire to defuse a bomb!!
Photo Hosting Gallery
Jump to new posts 22 creed prefit by browning442 @ 02/12/19 11:41 AM

prefit

Forum Stats
56496 Members
88 Forums
337754 Topics
3176425 Posts

Max Online: 4372 @ 01/25/15 10:27 PM
Today's Birthdays
bigfish87, brianp66, hot35rem, jon_clements, Mac Tire, morninmike, Plooter, rkhood, Sisusudio, steelieking

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.