Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Varmint Hunting
5-25-2019... 8am on the D-O-T Found our heroes TheGDog and TrapLine clinging to some of the only shade available this AM as the temperature was making it's way towards the forecast 90 F for the Salton Sea. This was essentially the first set of the d
Sponsor's Specials, Updates & Announcements
Meopta MeoPro 4.5-14x44 HTR - ZPlex #598960, Riflescope with Target Turrets, on sale for only $469.99, reduced from $749.95 Dominate on the Hunt and at the Range The HTR (Hunt / Tactical / Range) riflescopes deliver superior brightness, precisio
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts MADRONE BURL by rareearth @ Yesterday at 05:26 PM

Here's one of my Magnums in a Curly Mardone Call can be voiced Rabbit, or Bird $33 DSCN6676 by Bob Patrick, on Flickr DSCN6677 by Bob Patrick, on Flickr
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Nosler Brass -22 Hornet by Ramjet @ Yesterday at 12:44 PM

Has anybody tried this brass and do you think it is Norma like their other stuff.
Jump to new posts Did You Get The Optic You Wanted for Father's Day? by gr8fuldoug @ Yesterday at 12:39 PM

Get What You Wanted for Father's Day Sale Our Father's Day Sale runs through today. Today is the day to call us, 516-217-1000, and get whatever it was you were hoping for as a Father's Day gift but got a shirt instead Our gift to you will be wo
Predator Hunting
I have a Wildgame Adrenaline 12v battery that I use to power a fish finder in my kayak. I probably use no more than 10% to 25% of the power on any given trip. I currently use a 1.5 amp trickle charger to recharge it as I’m in no hurry and ok for it t
Humor
Jump to new posts Relevant Signs by redhaze @ Yesterday at 08:47 AM

A SIGN IN A SHOE REPAIR STORE IN VANCOUVER READs: We will heel you We will save your sole We will even dye for you. A SIGN ON A BLINDS AND CURTAIN TRUCK: Blind man driving. Sign over a Gynecologist's Office: "Dr. Jones, at your cervix.&
Humor
Jump to new posts Opening Day of Elk Season by hm1996 @ 06/16/19 07:06 PM

Regards, hm
Photo Hosting Gallery
Jump to new posts Night Hunting Setup by TXCOONDOG @ 06/16/19 12:42 PM

6.8 SPC II Ti Suppressor Thermal Scope Carbon Fiber Tripod
Jump to new posts Sunny Saturday Super Savings Sale at Camera Land by gr8fuldoug @ 06/15/19 11:31 AM

Sunny Saturday Super Savings Sale at Camera Land Those of you who know me know I hate working Saturday's. Worse is when it is a day like today. As I type it is 73*, bright sunshine with those wispy white clouds in the sky. A perfect day. Tomorrow
Jump to new posts ***NEW FROM ZEISS*** by reb8600 @ 06/15/19 02:03 AM

Our sponsor Zeiss would like to show you their new Zeiss Precision Scope Rings. Below are some pictures of them as well as a flyer showing part numbers and prices. These should be available sometime this month!! http://sportsoptics-shop.zeiss.com/p/
2019 Annual Convention
Jump to new posts Sign up deadline by reb8600 @ 06/14/19 07:47 PM

Not sure how many actually read the announcement. I need all sign ups by 01 Sept. I get them late every year. I need to know how many are coming prior to that so I can let the caterer know. If you register after that, I will not guarantee that food w
Photo Hosting Gallery
Jump to new posts Sale by wormydog1724 @ 06/14/19 04:15 PM

Jump to new posts Meopta Optics Special Sale by gr8fuldoug @ 06/13/19 12:35 PM

Meopta Optics on Special We've got some amazing opportunities for you on Meopta Sports Optics. These are too great to not stop and see what here you can use. Some of these are on our website and some are call in, 516-217-1000. If you do not see
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Field Optics Research tripod by P&Y @ 06/12/19 12:42 AM

Just got the bowl top tripod from Field Optics Research and it is nice! If your in the market for a solid weapon tripod I recommend taking a look at them. There is a good review on YouTube from the shot show. I went with the leveling head and dire
Electronic Calls
Jump to new posts Primos Boss Dogg by P&Y @ 06/12/19 12:25 AM

In case anyone was interested in the Primos Boss Dogg I recently got one. Very happy with it, big upgrade for me. This thing is loud! Easy to use, comes with a bunch of extras and just like my past experiences with Primos calls - the remote works

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.