Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts A great shotgun day, 5 coyotes down, live pictures! by derbyacresbob @ 2 minutes 9 seconds ago

On our first coyote calling stand this morning at about 10:00 am we had a large female coyote show up to Pup Distress 3 sound on my X-Wave about 15 minutes into the stand. She stopped about 100 yards out so I switched sounds to Vole Squeaks on volum
Photo Hosting Gallery
Jump to new posts Heymartay by Heymartay @ Today at 05:04 PM

Test
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Pre-surgery hunt by bhw @ Today at 03:18 PM

Gang, I’ve been hunting with a buddy who is having surgery Tuesday, so his Hunting will be halted shortly. We saw a few critters but he couldn’t get on them for any shots. At 2AM, a nice coyote double came across the field. I said “I’ll take the
The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts ANOTHER SHOE DROPS by hm1996 @ Yesterday at 10:38 PM

Zuckerberg-Funded Group Comes Into Spotlight in Election-Related Court Cases
NOPE, NO ELECTION TAMPERING HERE
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Barking fox kill with thermal by Zback @ 11/27/20 07:08 PM

I called this fox in with my fox pro fusion. If you pay close attention you can see him barking. I shot him with my Wilson Combat AR 6.8 If you like the vid, subscribe to my youtube channel for more. Also follow me on my instagram page: night_moves_i
Night Calling
Jump to new posts New Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50F and XQ38F by Ernest49 @ 11/26/20 07:24 PM

https://www.pulsar-nv.com/glo/products/33/thermal-imaging-scopes/helion-version-2-xq/ As usual I inform you about the latest news. These 2 new thermal scanners have the same highly sensitive 384x288 sensor with NETD < 40 mK°. (Incidentally this m
Night Calling
Does anybody have a opinion on these lights for the atn 4k pro what one has more distance, also the ease of use. Its hard to find good solid info on one versus the other. I don't want a ir light with a adjustable mounting system and these both fit th
Trapping and Fur Handling
Jump to new posts Dogs Barking... by sscoyote @ 11/24/20 08:57 PM

Anybody got ANY ideas what to do about the local dogs going crazy when I'm processing fur. I don't do many but even though it's in closed doors (garage) the dogs bark out of control when I'm fleshing coyote furs (skinned in the field), and drying the
The Thieves Who Stole Our Election Got Sloppy Newt Gingrich November 24, 2020 Updated: November 24, 2020 Quote:Democrat Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar also exceeded her authority by granting private, partisan organizations—including the notori
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Truck Pro Fox pro anyone use one? by jetman @ 11/24/20 08:24 AM

Truck Pro Large Digital Game Call Features the TX1000 transmitter. Comes with 100 sounds. https://www.gofoxpro.com/products/di...ruck-pro-large Has anyone had experience with this unit? I want to install it on my Mud boat. With the speaker covers on
Member Club House
Jump to new posts Viedeo: Man Saves His Pup from Alligator by hm1996 @ 11/23/20 01:07 PM

MAN SAVES HIS PUP FROM ALLIGATOR and never dropped his cigar......doubtful he was able to re-light it, however. Quote:Florida Man Saves Puppy from Alligator's Jaws FNR TIGG Sun, November 22, 2020, 11:02 AM CST·1 min read Florida is known for
Other Calling Equipment and Critter Getting Techniques
Jump to new posts FoxPro TruckPro large by jetman @ 11/23/20 09:13 AM

Truck Pro Large Digital Game Call Features the TX1000 transmitter. Comes with 100 sounds. https://www.gofoxpro.com/products/di...ruck-pro-large Has anyone had experience with this unit? I want to install it on my Mud boat. With the speaker covers on
Bowhunting
Jump to new posts Tagged out in MO! &#128079;&#127997; - MIDWEST REPORT by Austin Laughlin @ 11/23/20 07:08 AM

Hey y’all! I’m from Central Missouri. Our rifle opener here was the worst it’s ever been weather wise. Hail. Rain. Tornado. Low pressure. It was absolutely awful. I did manage to bump a cool split brow buck and bust him. Our bow season was absolutely

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.