Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Firearms
Jump to new posts CZ 527 Leupold Scope Ring Issue by Flesh Eater @ 6 minutes 5 seconds ago

I remember reading on a review that some people have issues with the rings not tightening up properly, and many said they turned the mounting plate 180 degrees. I tried it, and it doesn't work. The screw hole is too low to do this. Has anyone had an
Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts I got a aother Sand hill crane tag by jetman @ 31 minutes 5 seconds ago

Two years ago my boy and I got a tag to shoot a sand hill crane. That one is the one I got. This time it just me... Long drive for one crane but there a lot of fun to hunt and very fine eating
Sponsor's Specials, Updates & Announcements
Jump to new posts Great Vortex Delivery Just Arrived - Check It Out by gr8fuldoug @ 08/15/17 11:32 AM

This Great Vortex Shipment Just Arrived at Camera Land We try to keep you updated on arriving product as some things come in and go out so quickly that we want to give you a heads up on availability. We just received a fantastic Vortex Deli
Photo Hosting Gallery
Jump to new posts Mossberg 500 SB by Sniper66 @ 08/15/17 09:54 AM

Mossberg 500 SB
Custom Calls
Jump to new posts Coco/Phenolic Open Reed by LONEHOWL @ 08/13/17 06:50 PM

This is an open reed call turned from cocobolo and phenolic. The phenolic material is for strength for this type and size of call. It is tenoned into the coco. The hand poured toneboard (from an updated mold) is 1/2" as is the bore. It has a squ
Firearms
Jump to new posts Remington Model 7 predator 17 fireball by TimHoeck @ 08/13/17 06:49 PM

I am looking for a remington model 7 fireball. Anybody have one that there willing to sell. thanks Tim 605-759-4209
Custom Calls
Jump to new posts Cow Elk/Distress calls by satch @ 08/13/17 06:33 PM

Here are a couple of bite calls i have ready to go. They are cow elk toneboards but they also do great distress sounds. I can get one to you for $15 delivered. Please shoot me a PM if interested. Thanks Osage Bocote
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Getting started hunting, a beginner’s guide by Thomas111 @ 08/13/17 10:44 AM

Never hunted? Don’t worry, it’s not as complicated as it may appear at first glance. Hunting rules can be intimidating to a novice because they’re so comprehensive. The following hunting tips were submitted by hunters who through experience learned
Varmint Hunting
Jump to new posts ND PD Shoot on 8-10-2017 by Silverfox @ 08/12/17 07:59 PM

For some reason some of my photos on Imgur don't appear, but the URL for them appears. To see those photos, just click on the URL and you should be taken to my Imgur album and will be able to see the photo--AT LEAST I HOPE THAT WORKS. Thursday morn
Custom Calls
Jump to new posts Varmints Inc. Osage by LONEHOWL @ 08/12/17 07:16 PM

This call is turned from American osage. It is in my trumpet style, with burned ends and decorative rings. Oil/wax finish inside and out with black lanyard. This one is tuned up to a raspy adult cottontail. This on is 25 bucks + 2.50 to ship. Thanks!
Custom Calls
Jump to new posts Superplain mesquite by LONEHOWL @ 08/10/17 10:12 PM

Very plain mesquite enclosed reed call. Oil and wax finish inside out, built in squeaker in barrel, can be voiced young jack or raspy cottontail. A little killer. 22.50 shipped. Thanks! Mark Varmints Inc. Custom Calls 004 by Lonehowl, on Flickr

Forum Stats
54471 Members
87 Forums
325908 Topics
3069437 Posts

Max Online: 4372 @ 01/25/15 10:27 PM
Today's Birthdays
bnccont, Brownie, Coyote_Stomper, deersniper17, dyeok11, hm1996, InterceptorF, JDM

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.