Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Sponsor's Specials, Updates & Announcements
Leica Riflescope Sale Visus 2.5-10x42 i LW - Matte - L-4a #56104 reduced from $1,549.00 to only $899.99 Yes, you are seeing that correctly. New Visus 2.5-10x42 i LW - Matte - L-4a #56104 reduced from $1,549.00 to only $899.99 The optics are ful
Predator Hunting
UP trip on Carbon TV Great time in the Upper peninsula in Michigan with good friends
Jump to new posts Camera Land Weekend Sale 4/19 & 4/20 by gr8fuldoug @ 04/19/19 10:43 AM

Camera Land Weekend Sale This has been a very exciting week here at Camera Land. We announced the $400.00 Instant Rebate on Kowa TSN-883 & TSN-884 Spotting Scopes with their TE-11WZ Eyepiece. We received and posted about an awesome delive
Bird Hunting
Jump to new posts Been tough in NC by weekender @ 04/19/19 09:45 AM

We have been seeing a few jakes and hens but long beards had eluded us for a week. This one made the mistake coming just close enough. He had a hen and a jake with him. At 46 yds, they started to go the other way and I had to wait till 52 yds for the
Jump to new posts Leica New & Demo Riflescope Sale - HUGE Savings by gr8fuldoug @ 04/18/19 10:18 AM

Leica Riflescope Sale We have brought in some New and Demo Leica Riflescopes that we are offering at never before seen prices. This is your opportunity to get the highest optical quality Riflescope for a fraction of the price you'd expect. Quant
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Ramshot LRT by Tgunz64 @ 04/16/19 09:49 PM

Looking to develope a load for my 26 Nosler and someone recommended this powder over RL33. They said for the few loads they’ve used it on so far it’s been better than RL33. And Ramshot doesn’t have any load data yet for the 26 Nosler. Just curious a
Hog Heaven
Jump to new posts First Called Hog with the Sidewinder by guess @ 04/16/19 09:35 PM

This is the first hog killed calling with the Sidewinder from Convergent.
The Church of The Painful Truth
Quote: Swalwell: I Will Jail Those Who Defy My Gun Grabbing Agenda Matt Vespa @mvespa1 Posted: Apr 15, 2019 9:05 Democratic Congressman Eric Swalwell (D-CA) is running for president. He’s one of many who are hopping into the 2020 clown car. No
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts 280ai dies by Lazerus @ 04/16/19 05:42 PM

What dies would you guys recommend for a NEW 280ai(SAAMI) that will be used for hunting and long range target. not competition. Seems to be a lot of confusion out there since the adoption to SAAMI vs wildcat. Lots of different opinions that all see
Konus Optics Konuspro Evo 3-12x50 - 30-30 Riflescope #7190 on sale, reduced from $195.99 to only $149.99 THE IDEAL CHOICE FOR THE MOST DEMANDING SPORTSMEN This model is tailor-made for countless types of game, by virtue of its fully multi-coated
Photo Hosting Gallery
Jump to new posts JUST A FEW MORE COYOTES by Galen @ 04/16/19 07:45 AM

1 - 2 & 3
Kowa TSN-883/TSN-884 Spotting Scope $400.00 Instant Rebate We are very excited to announce this $400.00 instant rebate. This is a perfect time to get yourself the best spotting scope available, in your choice of straight or angled: Kowa TSN-884

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.