Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ô Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts Leaving Predator Masters Sale by BMeyer @ 39 minutes 23 seconds ago

I won't be renewing my HOB sponsorship when it runs out this fall. Nothing against Predator Masters, its been great selling calls on here and I still enjoy frequenting the forum. But as sales have dried up on here it just hasn't been worth it to pa
The Church of The Painful Truth
Of course you do. This is the new woke version. MODERN VERSION The ant works hard In the withering heat and the rain all summer long, building his house and laying up supplies for the winter. The grasshopper thinks the ant Is a fool and laughs and
Hog Heaven
Jump to new posts Birthday present hog hunt help by Brian Shoop @ Yesterday at 07:08 PM

Looking for a place to take my son in Texas to hunt hogs. I did it before a LONG time ago on an archery only ranch called trulove which is no longer in business. I seem to remember it was like $60 or so to hunt and you could shoot an unlimited number
Trapping and Fur Handling
Jump to new posts Still got it. by AWS @ 07/03/20 09:36 AM

Well I had a AZ ground squirrel move into my yard, dug under the wall and moved in behind my mellon patch. He started eating my wife petunias and that called for some serious trapping effort. I've never trapped ground squirrels before and don't hav
AR's
Jump to new posts New 6.5 build by MISportsman @ 07/02/20 05:41 PM

I want to build an ar in 6.5 grendel just for fun and to do a little hog and deer hunting. I've been looking very closely at the wolf performance upper. The reviews I can find on it are very good and so is the price. Does anyone have any experience w
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts 2020 CONVENTION CANCELLATION. by Redfrog @ 07/01/20 10:54 PM

After careful deliberation re the uncertainty of travel accommodation etc related to Covid 19 . The admin has decided to cancel this year's annual PM convention. Hopefully things return to normal and we can resume next year.
Electronic Calls
Jump to new posts Price check on NIB FoxPro Wildfire by greenmntranger @ 06/30/20 08:41 PM

New to the game. How much is a (claimed) NIB Wildfire worth now. I see they are discontinued and the last price i see at a retailer is 200.00 at Midway. One is for sale local and i dont want to pay too much
The Church of The Painful Truth
thanks to 'Tucker Carlson' and 'Hannity'. https://www.foxnews.com/media/tucker-car...ting-viewership
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Connecticut / New England hunters by Wilgabeast @ 06/29/20 06:06 PM

Anyone here call New England in the summer time ? Iíve been going at it pretty good and Iíve only been able to call in two coyotes . Any tips or advice
Hog Heaven
Jump to new posts Another sow by Yellowhammer @ 06/29/20 02:00 PM

A target of opportunity while out and about. 68 grain hp did the trick.
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts 85 Coyotes in 15 Minutes by DoubleUp @ 06/28/20 03:00 PM

This is compilation of our 2020 season with as many kills as were able to record.

© Predator Mastersô, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.