Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Photo Hosting Gallery
Jump to new posts dogs by Galen @ Today at 08:40 AM

A few recent ones
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Remington Express Ammo 12 Ga 3 #4 Buckshot 41 Pellets by crapshoot @ Yesterday at 11:10 PM

Anyone else notice this stuff is becoming scarce and hard to find? My gun/choke combo loves the stuff.
Calling In The East
Jump to new posts Female gray tonight by 1trkyhntr @ Yesterday at 08:46 PM

I killed this gray tonight but I don't know how. I was in a thick place with only about a 40-50 yd view. Before I set the call a pack of coyotes lit up down in the bottom maybe 250 yds. I hit Nutty Nuthatch and within 30 seconds this fox came in. She
Second Amendment Forum
Jump to new posts BLOOMBERG hits Oklahoma? by crapshoot @ Yesterday at 07:24 PM

Night Hunting Videos
Jump to new posts Double Down by DoubleUp @ Yesterday at 11:30 AM

Last night we didn't do anything on our calling stand and gave it close to an hour. Well we did call in a bobcat, and they always get a pass. Came home and saw one in the field, but spooked her off. She came back about an hour later. She ran abou
Trapping and Fur Handling
Jump to new posts snare breakaways by just @ Yesterday at 11:17 AM

Anybody make their own? I've a situation where I want to use a breakaway and don't have one. I don't have time to order them and no suppliers near here. I'm worried about catching a cow. just
Big Game Hunting
Jump to new posts Handgunning fun with good friends by xphunter @ Yesterday at 07:51 AM

Last week I got to spend time with friends, and do some hunting and shooting outside of San Antonio, TX. I took three handguns: a custom 357 Magnum Ruger GP-100 (Franken-Ruger), and a custom Pachmayr Dominator in 25 Creed. Both of these were built b
Member Club House
Jump to new posts Kobe Bryant by Bear @ Yesterday at 01:54 AM

Kobe Bryant was killed today,Sunday< in a helicopter crash in Cali.His 13 year old daughter was with him.
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Northeastern PA mentor by price @ 01/26/20 10:56 PM

I have mainly been a lurker on this page. I have decided to put some time into predator hunting and get better at it. I have always had a very tough time with coyotes and I’m looking for someone to go out with and learn a bit more. If anyone is inter
AR's
Jump to new posts Handguard thoughts by kooman @ 01/23/20 01:17 PM

I would like to hear your opinion on this, I am ordering parts for a 12.5” Grendel build and the handguard that I would like to use will be around 14” in length. This handguard is carbon fiber and has an I.D. of 1.69”, do you think it would be too ti

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.