Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts What’s your Furthest kill with 20 cal 35gr bergers by Matt_3479 @ Yesterday at 07:14 PM

Been shooting a 20 tac for a few years now and finally looking to try a more fur friendly bullet. Starting to load 35 cal Bergers now and curious as too there range
Hunting Suppressed
Jump to new posts Form 1 Approval Time by GNERGY @ Yesterday at 03:40 AM

As of 12/10/19 the approval time is 40 days. I submitted my request on Halloween night, then a couple days later mailed in fingerprint cards and got my stamp E Mail last nite. I applied for 2 of them so I should get the 2nd one in a day or two. One o
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts SPALTED HACKBERRY by rareearth @ 12/10/19 03:20 PM

Here's a Magnum, in stabilized Spalted Hackberry. Voiced the way you like price: $50 DSCN7004 by Bob Patrick, on Flickr DSCN7005 by Bob Patrick, on Flickr
Predator Hunting
[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/4eBV3M-vF9Y[/video]
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts sold by rareearth @ 12/09/19 04:57 PM

Here's a HSB in Spalted Hackberry. Call can be voiced the way you like price :$45 DSCN6998 by Bob Patrick, on Flickr DSCN6999 by Bob Patrick, on Flickr DSCN7000 by Bob Patrick, on Flickr
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Favorite 6.5 Rem Mag Loads by 10Bears @ 12/07/19 10:08 PM

Show me some favorite loads. Also wondering if you're making your own brass
Electronic Calls
Jump to new posts Thoughts on the Foxpro Prarie Blaster 3 by andrews1958 @ 12/06/19 10:17 PM

Does any one use or tried one? Likes? Dislikes?
Electronic Calls
Jump to new posts Foxpro Mrs Cottontail by AdamT @ 12/06/19 02:19 PM

For those of you that have downloaded the new Mrs Cottontail sound from Foxpro, does your sound have a squelch like sound at the end of the sequence just before it loops over to start again? I loaded it today and mine produces this sound and was won
Electronic Calls
Jump to new posts Foxpro fx7 by Tom 59 @ 12/06/19 12:55 PM

I have misplaced the remote for my Inferno. Replacement is 100$. The fx7 is $200 at Cabelas. Question i have is how much of an upgrade would the fx7 be over the inferno? As far as volume, clarity of call etc. Calling in the east. Get out when I can.

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.