Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Church of The Painful Truth
"At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up among us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen,
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Zeroing A Hogster by Kirsch @ Yesterday at 09:11 PM

I was recently helping a fellow PM Member and thought I would post this information as it may help others with a Hogster or a thermal in general. Windage/Elevation (W/E) Values: First, the amount of movement per Windage/Elevation value is dependent
Lions, Bears & Houndsmen
Jump to new posts How to start a bobcat dog ? by Ruger77KH @ 09/18/20 08:04 AM

Have 2 what appears to be Black and white curs. They were abandoned on my property , so they could just be mutts . They chase my house cat all over the yard. Was wanting to make bobcat mutts out of them . I have trained walkers on coons so I have a g
Humor
Jump to new posts Lost in the Interpretation by redhaze @ 09/17/20 06:23 PM

A rancher outside of New Braunfels, TX was going across one of his fields when he saw man using his hand to drink water from his stock pond. He immediately shouted out, "Sehr anganehm! Trink das water nicht! Die kuehe haben darein geschissen.&qu
Electronic Calls
Jump to new posts foxpro x1 by Tjkiller @ 09/17/20 05:10 PM

anyone have experience with this caller? Couldn't find anything on the search. I like the features, tweeter, long range remote
The Church of The Painful Truth
Who said the impeachment circus was on the level? Quote:Mueller Team Had Lisa Page’s Phone It Claimed Was Lost, Email Shows The records about Page’s phone are part of a DOJ disclosure that revealed that members of the Mueller team improperly wiped
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Atv/snowmobiles by P&Y @ 09/14/20 11:11 PM

Just curious to what extent, if any, other night callers use an atv or snowmobile. Our laws say we must hunt soely on foot. Main reason I'm curious is due to how much snow we had last year. Retrieving coyotes in deep snow was an eye opener on mu
Photo Hosting Gallery
Jump to new posts Model 700 by foxrunner @ 09/13/20 04:53 PM

Remington

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.