Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
AR's
Jump to new posts Best Hard Case For Airline Travel by arlaunch @ Today at 09:20 AM

I am doing some research for a case that can hold multiple rifles.
The Great White North
Jump to new posts Skips Predator Days 2019 by CoyoteMatt @ Yesterday at 02:44 PM

Had a great time this weekend , a few of us got together with Skip and had a friendly bragging rights contest . Cham was able to harvest 2 coyotes early Sunday morning , they ended up being the only 2 coyotes taken the whole weekend . Congrats again
2019 Annual Convention
Jump to new posts Convention Report by PM by AWS @ 10/20/19 11:52 AM

I wrote up about my experience at the 2019 Convention. How about the convention from the standpoint of Predatormasters. The good things, the problems, the future, what needs to be done to increase participation, what you need from the participants.
Optics
Jump to new posts Light transmission by Coyote-conquest @ 10/19/19 10:50 AM

If a scope looks darker when you look through it, compared to other scopes, does that really mean it has less light transmission? I know scopes (glass) look different to different people. For some reasons Nikon's look kind of dark to me compared to o
Hog Heaven
Jump to new posts Tuesday night by larryb @ 10/19/19 09:16 AM

[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/uG4s3rv5tZ8[/video] Tuesday night long wet night but got this 41 lb. pig. Thermion worked well in 100% rain.
Hog Heaven
Jump to new posts Wednesday morning by larryb @ 10/19/19 08:51 AM

[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/bJrZf6IXDJo[/video] Early morning pig from Wednesday 76 lbs. Long wet night. The Thermion preformed well, in the 100% rain. Got the new firmware update so now have sound. The 6.8 is still going strong with the Hornady
AR's
Jump to new posts Some New Hunting Builds by Bowhntr6pt @ 10/18/19 09:19 PM

Acquired a DPMS SASS upper for a great price. Added a scope and hit the range with hand loads consisting of Sierra 69gr SMK's and Re15 powder. Shoots nice... mostly around .700-.800. Finally have the Mk12 build taking shape. The suppressor, AEM5
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Coyote Death Wish Video by DoubleUp @ 10/15/19 11:56 PM

Is posted in the video section above.

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.