Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Optics
Jump to new posts Turkey Shotgun Scope? by shelton573 @ Today at 02:03 PM

I currently have a 1x vortex scope on my turkey shotgun. For some reason it makes everything seem farther away. Anyone have a recommendation for a good scope that can hold 12 ga recoil? Looking at the 2-7 Burris Droptine or fullfield. Any opinion on
Humor
Jump to new posts New Pet by redhaze @ Yesterday at 01:26 PM

A man walks into a pet shop and says to the owner. “Ok I want to buy a pet, but I don’t want a boring or normal pet – no cats, dogs, or birds – I want something different.” The pet shop owner informs him that he has a talking centipede. “Really?,” th
Photo Hosting Gallery
Jump to new posts Eotech EXPS2-0/G33 Magnifier by reb8600 @ 04/05/20 08:06 PM

Eotech
Photo Hosting Gallery
Jump to new posts AR Pistol by foxrunner @ 04/04/20 12:49 PM

AR Pistol
Photo Hosting Gallery
Jump to new posts AR-15 Pistol by foxrunner @ 04/04/20 12:38 PM

AR-15 Pistol
Humor
Jump to new posts Farmer Goes to the Movies by redhaze @ 04/04/20 07:36 AM

A farmer decided he wanted to go to town and see a movie. The ticket agent asked, "Sir, what is that on your shoulder?" The old farmer said, "That's my pet rooster Chuck. Wherever I go, Chuck goes." "I'm sorry", said
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts Rainbow Poplar set by ohioyotehntr @ 04/03/20 12:05 PM

I’ve got a set up for sale today. It’s a matched pair of calls from mineral stained or Rainbow Poplar. They have a nice oil field finish that’s durable and will last a lifetime. First is a open reed with a handmade 5/8” board out of delrin. The body
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts 20 caliber 40 grain Berger by crazyyote @ 04/01/20 02:06 PM

For information, I posted this on Saubier yesterday. Runnings Outdoor has the 40 grain Berger BTHP and is selling them for $189.92 per 1000 pack. It cost me $205.00 shipped. Berger #20304 in the 100 count. They only have 2000 left. (2 boxes) Hope som
Photo Hosting Gallery
Jump to new posts Swagger Stalker 42 by fattmallard @ 04/01/20 02:25 AM

Swagger Stalker 42 Swagger [img]https://photos.app.goo.gl/A7YpeJxX9MjUZHUZ7[/img]

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.