Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts 243 ammo for putting them down by Crob00 @ Yesterday at 11:54 PM

I have shot 3 coyotes this past week and all three have gotten up and took off. Even shot one of them twice tonight. I’m shooting 58 grain Winchester varmint x. I have determined these are the problem. I used to shoot 223 55 grain vmax no problems so
Photo Hosting Gallery
Jump to new posts Vortex scope pics by JVHome869 @ Yesterday at 06:10 PM

scope pics for sale
Humor
Jump to new posts The Hat by redhaze @ Yesterday at 06:56 AM

Murphy showed up at Mass one Sunday and the priest almost fell down when he saw him. He'd never been to church in his life. After Mass, the priest caught up with him an said, " Murphy, I am so glad ya decided to come to Mass. What made ya come&q
Optics
Jump to new posts Vortex DiamondBack HP scopes on clearance by Coyote-conquest @ 07/03/22 01:38 PM

Euro optics has the Diamondback HP 3-12x42 on close out for $169. I ordered 2. Midway has the 4-16x42 on clearance for $199. I ordered one of these. They are really good deals givin the prices of everything right now. The HP models glass was an upgr
Predator Hunting
Night Goggles 4th of July Sale: This is a huge opportunity for anyone looking for Tripods, Rifle Rests, or Adapters. The Night Stalker Tripods almost never go on sale due to their already low price. This is the sale you've been waiting for. 20% off a
The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts California screws 2nd amendment again by spotstalkshoot @ 06/30/22 12:57 PM

"California" suffers massive personal data breach. Of course it wasn't California, but concealed carry American citizens of California that had the personal data made public. California officials are ASKING please don't use this information
Humor
Jump to new posts Cut your gasoline costs in half by hm1996 @ 06/29/22 04:10 PM

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.