Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Other Calling Equipment and Critter Getting Techniques
Jump to new posts Athlon Tripods? by flowj @ 4 minutes 18 seconds ago

Anybody have any experiance with the new tripods Athlon are selling I wonder if they are theirs or someone else's rebranded? I'm running 3 of their scopes and am impressed with them.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Thermion XQ38 with dead pixels by weekender @ Today at 10:10 AM

Skip over to 2:50 then watch 4 dead pixels appear after the shot. You can also see 2 other dead pixels that must have been repaired earlier.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Wicked Lights Red ScanPro Kit Review by fitz @ 01/25/22 09:58 PM

All Predator Calls had a giveaway a few months back that I entered and I wound up winning a Wicked Lights Red ScanPro kit. Really nice light. Well built, zoomable and dimmable and it came with mounting hardware, 2 batteries, AC and DC chargers and a
Electronic Calls
Jump to new posts FoxPro Open Country Caller by decanuck @ 01/24/22 07:10 PM

Anyone have one kicking around they aren't using? Sold mine years ago and would like to pick up another one.

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.